Reviews for One Little Letter
actressen chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I really like this. Hope you continue it!
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
:) cute!
butitsbetterifyoudo chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Aww such a cute chapter! I love the innocence between them right now. I can't wait for the next update.
iheartardis chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
asdfghjkl; another chapter! Totally adorable once again, can't wait for more :)
OhTex chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
So glad to see you're continuing with this!
It was great to see Amelia being a little vulnerable - it adds great depth to her character!
Looking forward to more :)
AlainHotCoco chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow, wow. _ I think we're in a similar situation, with the Q obsession. With one look, I was instantly smitten with him. Cheek bones, intelligence, nerdy, glasses.. *Coo*
Also, I really enjoyed this beginning chapter.
Please continue this? I'm hoping that the plot bunnies are generous enough to allow that to happen. It would make me very happy. (:
Hugs!
Sincerely,
AlainHotCoco1
iheartardis chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Nawww, that was such a cute little fic! I would love it if you were to write more :)
butitsbetterifyoudo chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was such a cute little ficlet. I adore Ben Whishaw and he was wonderful as Q. I really hope the plot bunnies inspire you and that you continue on with these characters!
Lizparks13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
i really like this! i don't know why but I really want to see more of this! like maybe more chapters with 009/Q flirting? Please consider! Once again love it!
Befferz chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I really, really like this story, if your thinking of continuing it please do so :) Keeping my finger crossed for those 'plot bunnies' :D
Toshiba234 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I loved this it was short but sweet :) I think if you do have inspiration you should carry on because this could be really good :)
OhTex chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is adorable! Would love to read more of these two :)
Tsuki no Yasha chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
It's adorable. I would love to read more about them. I can't seem to find anything hetero about Q 3...
clarinetgirl628 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I found this completely adorable. And it would be amazing if you continued on with this in anyway. For just a one-shot, I already really like your OC so I hope to read more in the future!