Reviews for Saving the Healer
notasongfic chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Ooooo Avith you better keep to your self or you're goona loss a hand. By axe. And/or a super powered lightning spell. it depends.

GREAT STORY! LOVE LYNUS!
MagicMissile chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Ahh, I thought I reviewed this already. I guess it deleted my review when I was trying to submit it through my phone. A word to describe this last chapter would be sweet. It was sweet and on point. The fluff with Axel and Lynus on the bed could be considered shounen ai, but yeah, bromance! Also, it was funny how Avith is actively pursuant around Lynus, and how Axel is troubled by this. In the end, I liked how you ended this. It ended on a light note, and the best part about the ending is that it leaves more openings for another story if you decide to continue with your characters. If you do, I will read and review it, because honestly, all Etrian Odyssey fics deserve more reviews, and especially good ones. Lastly, I am glad to have read your story as it was mostly well-written and enjoyable to read.
MagicMissile chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
The action was fun. I could picture the tense air as Lynus grasped onto his own life and then seeing Axel jump from the skies to save him. The hints of shonen-ai I found hilarious, but that's just me. Also, is it a bad thing that I have no sense of empathy toward Avith and his guild members? Haha, I'm terrible. Anyway, I'd like to see the conclusion to this.
MagicMissile chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Ahah, that was quite entertaining. I really enjoyed how suspenseful the mood felt in this chapter, and especially when the second raptor appeared. While Binah barely had a personality to begin with, the death scene was believable. On the contrary, I found her death scene rather amusing, as the information given about her was somewhat clumsy and lacking. Either way, great chapter and please update when you can!
Dmitri chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I wonder how the party is divided up? Since there are obviously more than 5 members... and something else i wonder is how the rescue operation will work. technically speaking, Lynus is in the labyrinth without approval of his guild, so five members of the Gaurdians would be allowed to go in. but if they are successful, then six would come out, which would get them in trouble. i guess that would be a hole in the Explorers Guild system...
anyways, good story so far. i hope you update again soon :)
Dmitri chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
you've done a great job breaking the audience into the story. and already, the plot thickens... not a fan of yaoi, but you offer a lot of fresh material to readers, such as the concept of kidnapping guild members. on to chapter 2...
MagicMissile chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
The emphasis on detailing the members of the Guardians was nicely put, and it's an all-male guild! Wonderful perspective on Axel's part. I bet he'll chop up Avith the moment he finds him. No one messes with his best-friend!
MagicMissile chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I'm not really interested in yaoi but the story is pretty good. I always wondered how the guild process in Etrian Odyssey worked. Great chapter and I hope you update soon.