Reviews for Consequences
Alicia chapter 1 . 4/10
That was... adorable. Also, your English is not too bad! And I hope that the KiseKasa/Kisematsu thing pulls through because- well, i ship it !

I hope you never stop writing, you are amazing.
yoko chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
that was such a cute story! u should make a sequel where midorima catches up to takao and they talk, I would love to see that part! but anyway good work :) looking forward to more from you.
Lilyannenora chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
The end was funny though I have to admit I didn't understand anything at all in the beginning:)
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
...is it just me or do I feel some KagaKuro at the end... :p nice story btw
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
cute
yaoianimelover88 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
So cute
BreeBBreakDance chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was incredibly adorable omfg
I loved it
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was really cute :) Poor Takao and his misunderstandings. No cute sequel? :'(
Happy holidays!
Vinny chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
SO GOOD. SO GOOD. PERFECT EVEN
Artsistra chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
English isn't my first language either, so I must have not understood everything... xD But Takao kinda scared me o_O Anyways I liked it, I can totally see Kuroko, Kagami, Aomine and Kise as spies !
Mainaa chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I enjoyed reading this, it was funny seeing Kise, Kagami, Aomine and Kuroko in that situation and their reaction to R18 MidoTaka.

Ahh it made me tear up slightly reading Takao's thoughts on the omiai, he was prepared to let go of Midorima for his future ;-;
kicia08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
It happens quite rarely that the misunderstanding doesn't make the whole story seem ridiculous and you actually managed to pull it off. I rally had fun reading it. Very good story xD
Slilversolitude chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I know this was supposed to be fluffy, but the angst potential of this piece is overwhelming. Your writing is so gorgeous and you kept them so well in character. Their way of dealing with this situation was hilarious.
Please, please write sequel. It just feels kind of unfinished to me and Shin-chan and Takao really need to have a nice long conversation , because Takao is obviously very hurt.
Anyway, you did a wonderful job with this.
mitasekai chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
MidoTakaaa
They're my favorite pair
please dont say this is a one shot
next chap pleaseee
Mia chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This fic was all I wanted for this day. Damn you made me cry. And laugh. And feel.