Reviews for Cupid's Arrows
Sha22 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
aww, the ending is sooo cute!
loved it. funny and light. :D
tohs chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This was pretty awesome! Fanatastic job executing the Cupid idea. I feel like Rachel being Cupid, going on these adventures to bring two people together, would've made one wonderful, hilarious show. Loved the Faberry scene. LOL.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Good story. The cupid role was different but it worked
wunderwolfer chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Unusual premise, light and funny story. Enjoyed reading it a lot.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
"because her gaydar is pretty much nonexistent"

mhm...y'know don't say...

I loved this -it was hilarious (I only wish it was the reason behind the pairings on the show) and the concept was fun and interesting. The idea of Rachel being a bit of a rubbish cupid was very entertaining.
KatherineAda chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is so cute. SEQUEL? ...im still immaturely laughing about "fart"
dn chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
hahaha it was very good! I liked a lot, thanks for sharing! :D
tenteitudonadadeu chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Perfect..
Made me smile in a crappy day :D
commonplaceplace chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was the best one-shot i've ever read. Adorable and funny, good job :)))))))
midwinternight chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I laughed my ass off reading this. Amazing!
Gleeker21 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is too good for a one shot lol that was the best faberry story had me laughing through half of it
strawberrymacchiato chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I LOVE THIS! absolute genius;)

"I'm smart, you're dumb. I'm right, you're wrong." ...AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! oh my god. Matilda FTW! xD
Noah continuously interfering with Quinn's r/ship with bacon...yeah noah, that's pretty ill advised. LOLLLLL!:D I actually might have died at Quam haha. But no- the next name Rachel came up with killed me yet again..sigh, just so wonderful:D Too epic for words, top top job!
berniivdee chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Cute:)
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Ok I was little wth there hehe. Great job and loved the idea of it and how you wrote it hehe
Jaely chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
OMG I laughed the whole way through this thanks it was great