Reviews for The Dragon
foreverknight1802 chapter 1 . 9/21
good story I like its not your normal kung fu panda story and thats what I like about it
sace556 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Such an awesome story
Princess Gakoshi chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
An unexpected preview of things that may be to come. Interesting. It sounds like there are more villains waiting in the wings. Awesome!
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
If this is season one, then I can't wait to see season 2! Sorry I've been away for a while by the way. See you soon bro! :D
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
They're all awesome man. I also look forward to seeing the other OC heroes. :D
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
As always, awesomes chapter! Sorry I've been away for a while
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Awesome to the next level!

-AniUniverse '05
monkeycyborgninja chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Damn, just when you think you have it all figured out, an after credits scene always swoops in and mindf*cks you right at the last second. Look like we've got both good AND evil working behind the scenes, but I have a feeling that they will come to light sooner or later.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Cool cast list, though I don't really know many of them, oh well, still cool.
monkeycyborgninja chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
*applause* And so the first chapter of the legend known as Dragon comes to a close, great fic man, a very kick ass origin story if you ask me, it had everything, and then some. I liked how you gave my characters a little cameo in there, and I REALLY appreciate what you said before the chap, it really means a lot. Wow, I thought the gangs would be at odds with each other, but it seems to me that they may be more friendly with each other than I thought, and Milo seems to be somewhere near the center of it all, looks to me like the second generation of Empire City heroes is going to have it's hands full, and I can't wait to read all about it in Season One. Great job dude, and keep up the good work.
Smiles1998 chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Surprised: Yes! Happy to see the plot thicken even more: HELL YEAH! Anxiously waiting for Season One: DUH! Oh, hey, are you still excepting OC's? I have an idea for a super hero and I was just wondering.
Shen's General chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Excellent job. X's name is Xiasayius not Xiasiayus, but things look great. Cannot wait for season 1.
AnthroLover chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Cool. You add just the right dose of suspense in the air to make your readers wanting more. You have talento as writer.
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Wow, now I really can't wait for Season 1 to come out King! But take your time...I am a patient creature...
Keep up the great work my friend!

Princess Gakoshi chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
You did the end credits for the cast like it was a movie. That's pretty great, as far as I'm concerned. I like this and I enjoyed this story very much.