Reviews for A Lonely Life
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This was such a neat take on vampire Edward. I really enjoyed this. Thank you for your words. A great one shot. Really well written.

bebeginja chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Your words. My heart. Classic Edward. This is fan-effing-tastic! Thank you!
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh similar a scenario,yet so different in such an intense piece of was sad,but still a pleasure to read.
rachelgreene chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I can't even. *deep breath* I'm about to gush, which is something I try to do only in person. In cases like these though, exceptions have to be made. Now. To business.

That was beautiful. No, really. Not as in, "Oh how sweet." As in, everything I just read made me ache. Girl I'm crying and this isn't even my first read. That was one of the closest thing to perfection that I have ever read and I didn't even have to buy it or check it out. I almost feel guilty.

Your profile says you're not a writer, and I won't presume to tell you what you are or are not. But you must have had moments, the kind that snuck up on you, where you read or heard something so wonderful and sad that everything around you suddenly looked like inspiration. Well you just gave me one of those.

The very least I could do is leave a rambling review.
P.S. As far as this contest goes, you were robbed. Second place my ass.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
It was great. Luved the writing on the wall
WorldInMyEyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
What a beautiful story! Sad...but so good.
twihardchick29 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow! That was beautiful!
twilightladies chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was beautiful! Fantastic one shot 3
Twink423 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loving this contest you gals put on. And this o/s is amazing! :-D
sharkjumper chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
great! loved it!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
sad and nice story
iambeagle chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I loved this, I loved this.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Sifting through these Hey Ho entries and yours was so sad. My heart broke for these two. Sigh.
carolamex chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Looooooooooooved! Excellent. Thanks so much, darling!