Reviews for Smashing Sandcastles
mintythefox chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
I almost cried. Almost :'(
(I think that maybe Jack's going to meet his sister and Jamie in the afterlife. And Sandy of course.)
This is an amazing, brilliant fic! :)
warriorkittytailsdoll chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
I am actually crying now. I hate Pitch. But this is only a fanfic, so Sandy's alive. I guess...and poor Jack. So much FEELZ...
warriorkittytailsdoll chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
NO! *sob sob*
warriorkittytailsdoll chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
WHAT?! Please don't die. Please don't die. Please don't die. Please don't die...ARGGH PITCH I SWEAR TO SANDY AND EVERYONE THAT I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER.
warriorkittytailsdoll chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
N-No...not...*crying* WAY TOO MANY FEELZ!
warriorkittytailsdoll chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
YOU MONSTER.

I'm probably going to cry now. You practically KILLED my favorite guardian. I can feel the tears-wait. Better idea.

TOO MANY FEELZ! *whimpers and falls over*
warriorkittytailsdoll chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
I DID NOT. YOU MONSTER!
warriorkittytailsdoll chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
JACK! Oh god, no. You are so evil. RAWR! I can feel the tears coming. TO MANY FEELZ! *whimpers*
warriorkittytailsdoll chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I HATE PITCH. DWDIR
DIRURUEERJFJFF

WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO POOR SANDY?! SANDY'S MY FAVORITE GUARDIAN! :'(
Little Chicago chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
wow...that was so sad but awesome

loved your writing
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
Wow! :'). This story is so sad but it's nice how in the end both sandy and Jack had each other to be together for when they died. They died with thier best friend in thier arms just like Lilly, the little 3 yr old who was murdered by her parents and died in the arms of her best friend, her teddy. It's in the poems. There are a few versions, each sadder than the last. :(. I still liked this story, though. It made me cry and it was just so full of emotion. I honestly can't explain how good it is because I can't find a better word than epic and/or awesome. :D. Two words. Love. It. :D.
Lindyn Guards chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
I did, but only when the A/N stopped. *showers roses over writing desk* Bravo!
thekillerrox123 chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
You son of a bleep. YOU KILLED MY SANDY! And Jack... but... SANDYYYYYYYYY! DX
Elfera chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
I guess I do sir, I guess I do.
SnowBellPrize chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
You are truly a great author! Now that's someone who can end a story!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »