Reviews for How Bella Got Her Groove Back
runtagua chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh man... I've been there...
Did I feed the cat?
Did I lock the car?
He didn't do the dishes like I asked.
I have to be up early.
Is that a crack?
LOVED THIS.
You're awesome.
Happy VD.
xx
Joy
Madeline4994 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
aw, yep real life issues with a cute couple who love each other. You have written them so it's easy to feel their love for the other and Edward is so cute with how much he wants it to be good for Bella. Sweet. I have never had that in my life so hope springs eternal! hope you continue the story!
FarinaConstantina chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love all of your stories without fail. The only thing that sucks about this story is that it's a one shot. I want more from this Edward and Bella, but I'm sure I'll love whatever you cook up next just as much.
barbie23 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
that was so cute:) and real! Constant orgasms is such a silly clishe...
And i liked that you kept Edward's reaction... you know, honest. He is a guy after all:)
MsLiss chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
i love bellas theory
jansails chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Real life, real love.
Well done.
jansails/jan2
chocaholic123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Absolutely fantastic, as usual. You never disappoint with your stories, and I love the relationships you depict between Bella and Edward, they are always so real and true to life. Thank you for sharing and Happy Valentines Day!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Beautiful. . . .
archy12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
More,faster,harder-sounds like a good motto,for O(rgasm)-lympics!
Had lots of fun while reading this simmery little tale,and of course there is much truth in do fake it sometimes,and men would probably take it as a failure if they a wise person once said-the most important organ here is the was sad that one thing took over their relationship and created a distance,however temporary it might have ,all's well that ends well!;)
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
ya know...I read a shit load of fan fiction and I have never once read a story like this one. I mean that in the best possible way! Every story, every lemon, every time, Bella always has an orgasm. It is so refreshingly real to read what you've done here. I mean in RL, we women don't always come. It's sad but true. I loved reading this, it had an unexpectedly pleasant affect on me, made me happy to read about this. Not only that, it was quite sexy and left me with a big smile on my face! Thank you!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Well while Bella got her grove back, I was getting mine on!

Poor Edward didnt know what to do to get her off! And she was right it was all about the sex and bit them.

While I can understand why he was embarrassed and upset about the girls knowing, come on! That's what we do! LOL
Poor guy!

Those lemons sure were hot!

And I love that he was going to take her to the concert! He remembered too!

Thanks for the V day pleasures!
Jlyons0424 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Love your writing style. It's a one shot but I feel in love with these two and got sucked into their story. Witty and sexy. Great combination.
BelieverALEX chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Amazing and quite humorous! Great one shot :)
M474 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That was spot on! I mean, I would imagine this has happened to most of us and it is the most frustrating bs in the whole world bc once you get in that unsure depressed funk, it's so hard to get out.

I loved this! Sweet & sexy, simple words of praise, but really, what's better than that?!

Thanks bb, perfect for VDay!
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
YAAAAAAAAAY! What a great Valentine's gift! Sweet, sexy perfection...just like every single story you write!
Thank you!