Reviews for How Bella Got Her Groove Back
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
ya know...I read a shit load of fan fiction and I have never once read a story like this one. I mean that in the best possible way! Every story, every lemon, every time, Bella always has an orgasm. It is so refreshingly real to read what you've done here. I mean in RL, we women don't always come. It's sad but true. I loved reading this, it had an unexpectedly pleasant affect on me, made me happy to read about this. Not only that, it was quite sexy and left me with a big smile on my face! Thank you!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Well while Bella got her grove back, I was getting mine on!

Poor Edward didnt know what to do to get her off! And she was right it was all about the sex and bit them.

While I can understand why he was embarrassed and upset about the girls knowing, come on! That's what we do! LOL
Poor guy!

Those lemons sure were hot!

And I love that he was going to take her to the concert! He remembered too!

Thanks for the V day pleasures!
Jlyons0424 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Love your writing style. It's a one shot but I feel in love with these two and got sucked into their story. Witty and sexy. Great combination.
BelieverALEX chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Amazing and quite humorous! Great one shot :)
M474 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That was spot on! I mean, I would imagine this has happened to most of us and it is the most frustrating bs in the whole world bc once you get in that unsure depressed funk, it's so hard to get out.

I loved this! Sweet & sexy, simple words of praise, but really, what's better than that?!

Thanks bb, perfect for VDay!
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
YAAAAAAAAAY! What a great Valentine's gift! Sweet, sexy perfection...just like every single story you write!
Thank you!
Violhaine chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Gurrrrrl...UNF! Nice VD fic. So nice. Especially over a such a uh...delicate ego busting topic. What most non-orgasmic women don't realize is that the big deal is mostly in our head. Not comfortable in your head and all the technique or cases of "elephantiasis" won't matter. Get your head right, for whatever reason, and you snatch the brass ring every time. Mad props for all the little elements of human psychology you manage to weave so skillfully into your stories. Always a pleasurable read. Hope you had a spectacular VD. See you when mah box pings. ;)

NKubie chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I lost my groove after my second child was born and know how I got it back? I discovered fanfiction! LOL Truly. I started with HP fics and called it Potterotica. ;)

When they were discussing star crushes, I kept expecting Bella to say Rob. Too predictable, huh? I'd say John Krasinski was definitely not predictable.

This was a fun and fluffy read. Thanks for capping off my Valentine's Day. Hope yours is/was happy too!

looie chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Perfect perfect perfect! This was so sexy, and real, and sweet and hilarious and yet, despite your disclaimer, still surprisingly substantial and unexpectedly profound. You always catch me off guard with the hidden depth in your characters and stories. They truly are always of the highest quality, and this fun one-shot was no exception. The way that, in the midst of their predicament and the sex and the mishaps, you managed to craft a real world, with three dimensional characters who each have their own dynamics with each other, their own histories and jokes and plans... incredible.
I adored this!
Happy Valentine's indeed :)
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
cute! So glad he paid her back :)
Lov.Twii chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
OMGG what a freaking perfect one shot! Such a wonderful treat for Valentine's day :D thank you for sharing your amazing work with us.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Happy Valentine's Day to me! Thank you for the sweet, fluffy treat.
Jadalulu chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
What can I even say that you don't already know from our tweets?

You are amazingly talented at every aspect of storytelling. Your approach to your character is thoughtful and committed. There's not an inch of their existence that's untouched. I get ridiculously attached to them in such a very short amount of time. That's a rush that I constantly chase as a reader. And one you've never failed to give to me. Thank you for sharing this and everything else!

Please never stop writing for us.

JulieToo chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
A most wonderful Valentine's gift! Thanks for sharing it!
Likeisaid chapter 1 . 2/14/2013