Reviews for How Bella Got Her Groove Back
Erikajo chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Happy Valentine's Day to me! Thank you for the sweet, fluffy treat.
Jadalulu chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
What can I even say that you don't already know from our tweets?

You are amazingly talented at every aspect of storytelling. Your approach to your character is thoughtful and committed. There's not an inch of their existence that's untouched. I get ridiculously attached to them in such a very short amount of time. That's a rush that I constantly chase as a reader. And one you've never failed to give to me. Thank you for sharing this and everything else!

Please never stop writing for us.

jada
JulieToo chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
A most wonderful Valentine's gift! Thanks for sharing it!
Likeisaid chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Emberx1989 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
you tease with the second drawer! 3
ImPixie chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I loved it! Thanks for posting the one shot! It was excellent!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Thanks for the story. Glad they work things out together.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Ah-mazing. Thanks for writing. :)
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I loved this! Thanks for sharing it!
xtothey chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Thank you! I love your writing and this is just what I needed to cheer me up today.
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you...um, what else? Oh yeah. This could not have come...I mean, arrived...at a better time. My hubby is out of town for work, I had just finished wolfing down a piece of cold chicken I bought at the grocery store this afternoon because why cook for just me (especially on Valentine's Day), and I was close to drop-kicking my computer across the room because, apparently, Windows 8 is not compatible with the new photo program I had to install for an urgent project. But my inbox revealed news of a new FicChick story and I eagerly dove in. I'm so glad I did! This was such a fun read, with so much that someone in a long-term relationship can relate to. I liked the characters (well, Rose ain't my fave but she rarely is in fanfic), I enjoyed the 'plot' and the multiple attempts at 'resolution', and I found the whole thing quite sweet and encouraging...and hot! I'm feeling much better now...but I'm still turning off the computer for a while. I think I need to take a shower. ;)
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh my god! That was pure smut at its finest and once again you came through! I felt so bad for poor Edward and Rosalie was a bitch. I absolutely loved beginning middle & end. Thanks so much.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Cute little orgasmic story! Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxoSus
Iwant2sparkle chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That was fun! Real problems, real solutions. Great story!
insanemum chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Aaaawwww! Happy Val's Day to you too. This was a little ripper! :)
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »