Reviews for How Bella Got Her Groove Back
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you...um, what else? Oh yeah. This could not have come...I mean, arrived...at a better time. My hubby is out of town for work, I had just finished wolfing down a piece of cold chicken I bought at the grocery store this afternoon because why cook for just me (especially on Valentine's Day), and I was close to drop-kicking my computer across the room because, apparently, Windows 8 is not compatible with the new photo program I had to install for an urgent project. But my inbox revealed news of a new FicChick story and I eagerly dove in. I'm so glad I did! This was such a fun read, with so much that someone in a long-term relationship can relate to. I liked the characters (well, Rose ain't my fave but she rarely is in fanfic), I enjoyed the 'plot' and the multiple attempts at 'resolution', and I found the whole thing quite sweet and encouraging...and hot! I'm feeling much better now...but I'm still turning off the computer for a while. I think I need to take a shower. ;)
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh my god! That was pure smut at its finest and once again you came through! I felt so bad for poor Edward and Rosalie was a bitch. I absolutely loved beginning middle & end. Thanks so much.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Cute little orgasmic story! Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxoSus
Iwant2sparkle chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That was fun! Real problems, real solutions. Great story!
insanemum chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Aaaawwww! Happy Val's Day to you too. This was a little ripper! :)
katinki chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
cute, fun, and sexy. thank you :)
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12