Reviews for How Bella Got Her Groove Back
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
1. I don't get sleeping in panties? 2. Her orgasm is... " a man's job."?
Glad they finally figured out that its not about the sex/orgasm...that's just a by-product of a good physical relationship with or without the 'big O'.
twiclare chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved it!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That's what friends are for understanding whenssomething more important comes up.
twilightladies chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Love love LOVE! I can actually see this being a topic that most couples go through & i have to agree with Bella's theory.
Great writing, great fic :)
xo
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Thanks go to Katmom for reccing this. I felt so sorry for E and B. How mortifying for that to happen and then to have to discuss it, even with your best friends. Unfortunately, I know exactly how Bella feels, but I'm glad it worked out for them.
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Lmao! That was awesome! TTFN! JXB. ;-}
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This was equal parts hilarious to read, and fluffy :) Thank you for writing!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
oh dear poor Man, what a thing to learn! xx
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
LOL I would abandon my girls too :P LOL I loved this! and she is right too :) it's always better when it's about love :)
Much love!
Colena chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Thank you for this OS, it was amazing !
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Really life))
xet chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Reaaly good story. I find myself wishing that your one-shots are longer stories just because they are too interesting. I hope you keep writing. :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I understand the feelings Bella was having but at least she talk to Edward and he tried to fix it . I think that happens to all couples after about five or six even if they weren't married they were a couple . when this happened to me my husband being the typical man thought it was me you know men are perfect yeah right. most all men get their rocks off wheather you do or not and to be honest they really don't care if your ok or not they are and sound asleep in minutes leaving you there un fulfilled and ready to cry
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Bella got her groove back for sure! Hot! Awesome o/s!
deb24601 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh that was just lovely. Perfect. I'm teary and swoony and ahhhhh. Thank you.
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »