Reviews for How Bella Got Her Groove Back
Loved it
mamaruti chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Cute story :-)
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I really liked the way Edward got to be this shy an insecure Edward and then when he concentrated on showing his love to her and well they found each other halfway it was jut AGSKDHSKHSKDHD :3 I really loved it! You "nailed it" warm kisses from Florida.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
1. I don't get sleeping in panties? 2. Her orgasm is... " a man's job."?
Glad they finally figured out that its not about the sex/orgasm...that's just a by-product of a good physical relationship with or without the 'big O'.
twiclare chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved it!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That's what friends are for understanding whenssomething more important comes up.
twilightladies chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Love love LOVE! I can actually see this being a topic that most couples go through & i have to agree with Bella's theory.
Great writing, great fic :)
xo
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Thanks go to Katmom for reccing this. I felt so sorry for E and B. How mortifying for that to happen and then to have to discuss it, even with your best friends. Unfortunately, I know exactly how Bella feels, but I'm glad it worked out for them.
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Lmao! That was awesome! TTFN! JXB. ;-}
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This was equal parts hilarious to read, and fluffy :) Thank you for writing!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
oh dear poor Man, what a thing to learn! xx
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
LOL I would abandon my girls too :P LOL I loved this! and she is right too :) it's always better when it's about love :)
Much love!
Colena chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Thank you for this OS, it was amazing !
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Really life))
xet chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Reaaly good story. I find myself wishing that your one-shots are longer stories just because they are too interesting. I hope you keep writing. :)
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »