Reviews for How Bella Got Her Groove Back
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ohhh this was gooood! I absolutely loved it! I was starting to get a little worried there! But all ended well! Especially the ending, that was great to read! Loved this so much it was incredible!
1853kaz chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was great. You have a talent translating gestures into words, the story plays out like a movie inside my head. Love it, thank you :) chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
How Bella Got Her Groove Back has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
garddita17 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
As sad as it is that Bella lost her groove, it was at times hilarious seeing them try and try again to get it back. And thankfully they did. Again and again. ;)
bebeginja chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Perfect story! And, oh, how I've lived this lol.
ArlynG chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
You are such an amazing writer. Every Edward and Bella you write, I fall in love with their love. Even in this one shot , so realistic and endearing. Please please write more and give us more of your awesome stories!
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
She certainly got her groove back! ;) Awesome oneshot! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
L.O.L! Funniest smut-shot ever! :-P I assume this is AH, you talk as if he's the same temp. as a human...?
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So refreshing to see and Edward who isn't super human. Very cute, and heartwarming, and oh yes, very sexy.
Thanks for sharing!
S1203 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So educational... for thinking...
PrimroseHill chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was just a joy to read! Incredibly well-developed characters in a story less than 15k - I felt their passion and love for one another from your words. It is rare for a piece to center around sex and successfully use it to give the reader insight into a fully developed loving relationship. You engage the reader emotionally from the very first scene. It was incredibly beautiful despite the fact that it dealt with such a dreadful reality in even the most loving of relationships. Your Edward being so in-tune with his Bella set a wonderful tone and grabbed my empathy for these two from that first scene. I think the biggest turn-on in reading the story is how well he SEES Bella, he really considers her and her fulfillment (or temporary lack of) and that was written so well that I could draw a parallel to their life outside the bedroom - he is obviously deeply committed to her happiness and this relationship from the first scene was not just a little sex romp. Wonderful job creating a relationship between your characters and your reader so quickly and thoroughly! I would love to know more about these two - you left me wanting so much more! I particularly would love to read about how they have been together so long and not made it official yet. Traditional B and E would certainly be married after five years. I just think you have too good a set up to not flush out more. Your E is so attuned to her - a true romantic ideal for most women but you gave him a charming touch of cockiness throughout, little hints at his appealing flaw - the scene where he could not hide his curiosity about hearing about his elephant...placing that in the midst of a minor sexual crisis blown into a large issue because of their deep involvement in one another - and after five years of avid and blissful physicality was perfect in its humor and further development of E and B. I will stop gushing with the literary critique but I am tickled to find another unique voice with great skill in the fandom. I am incredibly impressed and in love with your style of writing - I am so happy I found you through another gushing rec on A Different Forest. I will definitely be reading your other work! Thanks so much for sharing your incredible gift! Best, Kimberly
meh chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Totally sweet and relate-able. Went through something very similar including the same kind of resolution. It's easy to start over-thinking and making things worse!
annaharding chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Ah! THANK YOU for writing a story where life is real - that women, like Bella, do NOT always orgasm during sex. I read so many stories where it seems all Edward has to do is touch her and she orgasms. EVERY SINGLE TIME! Huh - I was never that lucky. (And if any of you out there in RL always reach the big O - thank your lucky stars!)
But I'm glad they found themselves again - it's about the love, not the sex. But I was kinda hoping he had an engagement ring in his dresser drawer, instead of concert tickets.
Thanx for the reading fun!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »