Reviews for How Bella Got Her Groove Back
LolaShoes chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I LOVED THIS AHHHHHHH
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Groovy story, LOL Thanks for sharing :)
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hey,

a fantastic and romantic oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
Luvvykitty chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Perfect : )
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ohhh this was gooood! I absolutely loved it! I was starting to get a little worried there! But all ended well! Especially the ending, that was great to read! Loved this so much it was incredible!
-A
1853kaz chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was great. You have a talent translating gestures into words, the story plays out like a movie inside my head. Love it, thank you :)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
How Bella Got Her Groove Back has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
garddita17 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
As sad as it is that Bella lost her groove, it was at times hilarious seeing them try and try again to get it back. And thankfully they did. Again and again. ;)
bebeginja chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Perfect story! And, oh, how I've lived this lol.
ArlynG chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
You are such an amazing writer. Every Edward and Bella you write, I fall in love with their love. Even in this one shot , so realistic and endearing. Please please write more and give us more of your awesome stories!
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
She certainly got her groove back! ;) Awesome oneshot! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
L.O.L! Funniest smut-shot ever! :-P I assume this is AH, you talk as if he's the same temp. as a human...?
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So refreshing to see and Edward who isn't super human. Very cute, and heartwarming, and oh yes, very sexy.
Thanks for sharing!