Reviews for How Bella Got Her Groove Back
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Really life))
xet chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Reaaly good story. I find myself wishing that your one-shots are longer stories just because they are too interesting. I hope you keep writing. :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I understand the feelings Bella was having but at least she talk to Edward and he tried to fix it . I think that happens to all couples after about five or six even if they weren't married they were a couple . when this happened to me my husband being the typical man thought it was me you know men are perfect yeah right. most all men get their rocks off wheather you do or not and to be honest they really don't care if your ok or not they are and sound asleep in minutes leaving you there un fulfilled and ready to cry
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Bella got her groove back for sure! Hot! Awesome o/s!
deb24601 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh that was just lovely. Perfect. I'm teary and swoony and ahhhhh. Thank you.
LolaShoes chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I LOVED THIS AHHHHHHH
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Groovy story, LOL Thanks for sharing :)
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hey,

a fantastic and romantic oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
Luvvykitty chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Perfect : )
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ohhh this was gooood! I absolutely loved it! I was starting to get a little worried there! But all ended well! Especially the ending, that was great to read! Loved this so much it was incredible!
-A
1853kaz chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was great. You have a talent translating gestures into words, the story plays out like a movie inside my head. Love it, thank you :)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
How Bella Got Her Groove Back has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
garddita17 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
As sad as it is that Bella lost her groove, it was at times hilarious seeing them try and try again to get it back. And thankfully they did. Again and again. ;)
bebeginja chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Perfect story! And, oh, how I've lived this lol.
ArlynG chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »