Reviews for How Bella Got Her Groove Back
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
How Bella Got Her Groove Back has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in February over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
planetblue chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Another lovely piece of work!
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh I loved this story!
sissyb chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Great one shot, I loved it!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Loved that! Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Dearest Ms. FicChick,

No one, NO ONE can intertwine humor and romance and sexy times like you. It's such a treat to have another o/s to devour.

A few fave moments:
"When did you lie to me by pretending I had done my job as a man?"-BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Awwwww, he's so indignant, LOLOLOLOL!

2. "I owe you one, Bella Swan," he breathes. "And I always pay my debts."-*UNF* why does this threat make me shivery?!

I know Edward is frustrated, but it warms my heart (and lady business) to see him care so much! He wants Bella to experience pleasure too :)

3. "I'm blaming this one on external factors,"-BWAHAHAHA! At this point, I'm starting to feel bad for Bella!

"John Krasinski."
"Seriously?" Alice screeches at the same time Rose says, "Who?"
"Yeah, don't imagine him while you're in bed," she says finally. "You're better off just sticking with my brother."-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Awwwwww, Krasinski is ADORBS!

5. "Dave Matthews Band's "Crash Into Me" wafts through the dim lighting of the restaurant."-THIS IS MY JAM!

6. "Oh, thank God," he gasps into my neck, pressing a hot open-mouthed kiss to the hollow of my shoulder, panting into my damp skin for a moment before he pulls out and rolls me onto my back before pushing my thighs apart with his knees and driving himself back into me. He resumes thrusting and my body arches against him, still taut with pleasure and buzzing with aftershocks, and his green eyes flash.
"Again," he demands, and even as I open my mouth to protest, I can feel the hum of arousal climbing again, setting my skin aflame beneath the weight of his body."-UNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

I love you and your amazing words. Please never stop writing. x
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Perfect as usual!

I felt frustrated when they were frustrated, but the relief at the end was fantastic. What a great journey!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Loved this, and it's so true. Sometimes you just get robotic and in everyday life and don't realize it. Good job. BUT! what's in the second drawer? Maybe another O/S.
kiddikat chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
God, I was beginning to think she'd never get there...!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Funny and hot a good mix
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Could Rosalie be more of a bitch? What she said in front of Edward was hurtful. And then Edward says sorry to Bella for being angry that she confided such a personal issue with her friend? Why? His anger was justified. He says "I was just embarrassed" And who wouldn't be? With a girlfriend like Bella and her bitchy friend. It's okay that Bella wanted to vent but Rosalie was so disrespectful.
I hate when nobody puts Rosalie in her place. Just because she is a friend doesn't mean she is entitled to say whatever she wants.
Lovely story as everything you write.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is simply perfection.
lca5 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Cute one-shot! Thanks!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
great lovely fluffiness, thanks for sharing!
twilightknight09 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013