Reviews for All good things
Becky chapter 1 . 7/20
Aww, this was cute.
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 4/22
You’re such an amazing writer. Kenshin’s confession made me want to stab my chest with a fork because my heart was overflowing with such love
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
I have this one downloaded on the app (along with your other oneshot, "three nightsto read when some fluff is needed. I love the strong feelings wrapped in subtlety and quietness.
sulou chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
That was so sweet, and, I think, very much how Kenshin might go about beginning a courtship with Kaoru.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
Wonderful 3
Anazarel chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Finally! Kenshin, you dork! Snails are faster than him.
kongosoha chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
This was very sweet and tender, and I loved the way you ended it! Favorited ;)
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Wonderful descriptions of Kenshin! You have the Rurouni down pat.
orchid14 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Great story :) Made my heart all fluffy and warm. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
i think i fell for him after reading the first few chapters of manga... and i was really disappointed that my husband didn't always display such qualities (kenshin's behavior should be studied by all males)... so i can relate with kaoru. this is such a sweet few scenes, lovely and warm. 'le sigh' wonderful!

i know i read this before and had to log out to review again but i love to read the really good ones over and over again. ;p
love ya!
gin
shaid chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Sigh. That was so sweet and warm. It just made this huge, happy sigh well up in my chest. You did a wonderful job on this.

Thank you so much for sharing. I loved it.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Kenshin, that smooth piece of shit. That unflappable bastard. That-that infuriating man! And Kaoru, oh Kaoru, ever the giddy teenager, no matter how mature and tomboyish she is. They make quite an adorable and romantic pair without being cheesy. I'm tempted to worship the ground you walk on because you captured them so perfectly and I can't believe that was possible if you aren't the mangaka.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
haa me encantan tanto los dos me pregunto si en la sosiedad japonesa es en realidad asi osea bastante moderados al mostrar afecto en público
DawnFireice1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
That was sweet and beautifully done! You captured the personalities very well.
lightning-storm chapter 1 . 11/8/2013