Reviews for All good things
Pale Moon Swamp chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I read this well before you tricked me into watching the Rurouni Kenshin anime and I remember saying how delicate this story was written and how much care you put into describing the characters. Now that I watched the series, read the manga and lost my sanity in the Rurouni universe, I still say that and also, how obvious it is how much you love these personas and how well you kept them in character.
Also, you lied. You do own Kenshin. :D This is absolutely positively entirely how the story went after the last anime episode. Most def. And it makes me so happy! I'm bringing out the champagne here. Things are going places. \o/ You should go and sell this to Studio Deen and have 'em do five more eps based on this story. Well, not for me, because I can now already sleep in peace.
Steam Powered Aeroplane chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aw, nice and quiet. I liked it.
RKgirl93 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Fell in love with this! Very well done (:
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This really could be added in the anime series seeing that this occurred three days after the last episode. It's written so well. They are in character and how things happened are just in the right pace. You didn't pushed them to far. Just subtle like how they would be. Amazing story!
meantoddy chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
:) fluffy and sweet :)
WraithWolf368 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
A short story with such deep and complex character development is such a rare treat! What a great story.
panii-pari chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
looooooooved this. thanks so much for the great read, this was exactly what i was looking for!
Miaka Kiri chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
princesassflour chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
The delicacy with which your piece was written was phenomenal. Excellent job! It played out like a piece of good, soothing music! Loved it.
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
So cute! Exactly as I think Kenshin would behave, the perfect gentleman through and through. It was intense in a quiet way that I found I like, mostly introspection, and rather deep. Thanks for sharing!
pinaydilag chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
So beautiful and very sweet. I love it. Thanks for sharing. :)
Chibbi chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Embarrassingly enough, this sweet one shot made me cry :') it's very well written thank you for this!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
\o/ WELCOME TO FANFICTION AND TO THE RK FANDOM! \o/

twitterpated! that's how i felt through most of this. lol'd at the declaration that he would have to ask sano to court her, usually he's asking gensai in stories so this was a big surprise. just the subtle gestures and shifts had me all giggly and gushing. loved this and will love to read more from you! twitterpated! xD

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
One of the best RK fanfictions that I've read in a long while. Thanks for this. :)
Asioleshion chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Lovely story. I like your take on the characters, it seemed very real. Like the moment between them sheltering from the rain. A truly KenKao moment that makes you hope and then makes you wonder if theres something there at all. At least from Kenshin's side, always misterious his feelings. Everyone knows she is important to him, but in the anime you just never knew how much. Too many loose ends for my taste anything this how the anime should have ended.
I hope you plan to continue writing in the Ruroken fandom, I can already tell I'll like your stories ;)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »