Reviews for The Second Chance
Andromeda Writes chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
NOW THAT I KNOW THERE IS A SEQUEL I MAY BE ABLE TO LIVE. I honestly feel like you wrote this really well! Every single point you brought up, every moment and scene, you talked about and went through and covered and I really feel like you had every moment hashed out. I'm really excited about this sequel!
SailorMoon489 chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
Im sad to hear that this is the end of book one and book two is 3 months away, but all good stories come with a wait period. Though i will give far warning, i really dislike the storylines where evil prince endymion tries to take over the negaverse. I actually dislike evil prince endymion all together. Something about him makes me not want to read about him. So im hoping you can change that for me :)
wookie9001 chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
This chapter had some of the best lines of the whole story!
i liked the ending, very clean, not a lot of fluff to it, well done.

aside from a few typos, i thought your writing style was consistent throughout the story, i liked the depth you gave to the characters.
I do feel sad that it is over, i wish it would just keep coming! But i am very excited to see the sequel, i will be waiting not patiently for that, lol!
wookie9001 chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
zomg I needz moar!

i cannot wait to see how this ends!
wookie9001 chapter 24 . 2/12/2014
wow does SM realize that nephlite isnt all bad after all? cant wait to see how you spin this!

Again, can't stress enough how awesome your character depth is. I mean really, you're making them act like real people, something the anime should have done in the first place! lol
wookie9001 chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
nice throwback to the old Sailor V manga? nice touch.

i like how you added the doctor in there, i didn't even think about him since the beginning! great twist!
wookie9001 chapter 22 . 2/12/2014
holy cra... wow, just... wow.
I didn't see that coming! awesome twist!
wookie9001 chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
/agree w A/N
Molly really SHOULD have picked up on it...

im really enjoying your storytelling, you're awesome, keep it up!
wookie9001 chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
epic dad fail... lol.

i think this is already a huge improvement over this scene in the anime, it really needed this extra amount of detail to it.
wookie9001 chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
wow, not really big on all the mushy stuff myself, but it was well written at least, lol.

Great character development!
wookie9001 chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
i like Serena and Sammy's relationship in your story, it has a much better feel to it than in the anime.
wookie9001 chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
i think that your characters get better with each chapter, they seem to be growing with the story.

i like how closely you follow the anime, but also make it your own at the same time. great work!
wookie9001 chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
your story sucks me in! i can't not read it!
wookie9001 chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
i loved the opening to this chapter.
The fact that in the anime, nobody in all of tokyo seemed bothered by this mass invitation really struck me as bizarre at best.

your characters are very real and, well, human! great work. keep it up
wookie9001 chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
YESS! no more "corny speeches"! hahaha

Seriously, great concept! I really am shocked that more fanfics do NOT feature this behavioral change.
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »