Reviews for The Second Chance
wookie9001 chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
iiiiiiiiinteresting!

finally we're getting back to nephlite! can't wait to see how you spin this!
NeoPrincessRini chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
Only one more chapter?! What?! theres so much to cover! So much that has to happen! Ahh! I cant wait! :)
wookie9001 chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
oh the feels! aaand wakagi! cool minor character to use here.

i like the subtle changes and twists you're adding to the story everywhere.
wookie9001 chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
wow so Darien DID have something to hide about what happened to her. I don't understand why Serena thought Luna was a narcissist right off the bat, but oh well.

Good chapter, i really like the depth these characters have.
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
:-)
wookie9001 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
I kept waiting for Darien to be all like "Can i say something crazy?" xD

but seriously, awesome action scene! very nice twist at the end.
Princess Selina chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
...Oh god, why do i get the feeling that it's not Molly? Or that it is Molly and she's being brainwashed by Nephlite... or Zoisite... Ugh! Update soon, I need to know how this story ends.
Selina
wookie9001 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
wow you actually had me going at the start of this chapter, i thought you had actually killed off sammy!
I like how, while you still keep the major events/characters the same, you're adding twists and turns that make for a much richer storyline overall.
Artemis630 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
The story's pretty good but I think you should start adding the other senshi like Jupiter.
SailorMoon489 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Nooooo why is Darien being a little baby?! This makes me sad :( i want them together gosh darn it! Lol
wookie9001 chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
i love this perspective! them seeing Nephlite and dodging the youma is actually really interesting. I think that if the SM anime went into this much detail it would have been a better show, Bravo!
SailorStar23 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
I'm glad Serena's family are so supportive of her being Sailor Moon. And she finally realises that she belongs as Sailor Moon!

I'm heart broken about her and Darien though. I can understand his reaction, but I do hope they reconcile. And Molly too?! Is she going to forgive Serena?

I can't believe there's only one chapter left. I am loving your writing and this story and I don't want it to end. I can't wait to read the next chapter and what you come up with next!
smfan4ever72 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Wow...so much going on, it's hard to imagine you can wrap it up in one more chapter! So sad that Darien is upset with Serena...I hope they make up before this is over. I'm glad Nephlite didn't succumb to the same fate as in the anime, although I suspect his day is near!

Very happy to hear there will be a sequel, and looking forward to seeing how you tie up all these loose ends!
Andromeda Writes chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
DAMMIT NEPHLITE GOT MOLLY ugh I just know it I am frustrated hahaha ugh. I'm excited to see how you wrap it all up!
wookie9001 chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
wow i was surprised she actually told him her "secret". this is getting good!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »