Reviews for The Second Chance
wookie9001 chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
i like Serena and Sammy's relationship in your story, it has a much better feel to it than in the anime.
wookie9001 chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
i think that your characters get better with each chapter, they seem to be growing with the story.

i like how closely you follow the anime, but also make it your own at the same time. great work!
wookie9001 chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
your story sucks me in! i can't not read it!
wookie9001 chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
i loved the opening to this chapter.
The fact that in the anime, nobody in all of tokyo seemed bothered by this mass invitation really struck me as bizarre at best.

your characters are very real and, well, human! great work. keep it up
wookie9001 chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
YESS! no more "corny speeches"! hahaha

Seriously, great concept! I really am shocked that more fanfics do NOT feature this behavioral change.
wookie9001 chapter 13 . 2/11/2014

finally we're getting back to nephlite! can't wait to see how you spin this!
NeoPrincessRini chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
Only one more chapter?! What?! theres so much to cover! So much that has to happen! Ahh! I cant wait! :)
wookie9001 chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
oh the feels! aaand wakagi! cool minor character to use here.

i like the subtle changes and twists you're adding to the story everywhere.
wookie9001 chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
wow so Darien DID have something to hide about what happened to her. I don't understand why Serena thought Luna was a narcissist right off the bat, but oh well.

Good chapter, i really like the depth these characters have.
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
wookie9001 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
I kept waiting for Darien to be all like "Can i say something crazy?" xD

but seriously, awesome action scene! very nice twist at the end.
Princess Selina chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
...Oh god, why do i get the feeling that it's not Molly? Or that it is Molly and she's being brainwashed by Nephlite... or Zoisite... Ugh! Update soon, I need to know how this story ends.
wookie9001 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
wow you actually had me going at the start of this chapter, i thought you had actually killed off sammy!
I like how, while you still keep the major events/characters the same, you're adding twists and turns that make for a much richer storyline overall.
ShuiHime chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
The story's pretty good but I think you should start adding the other senshi like Jupiter.
SailorMoon489 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Nooooo why is Darien being a little baby?! This makes me sad :( i want them together gosh darn it! Lol
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »