Reviews for The Second Chance
Andromeda Writes chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Made the mistake of reading this the day before I have 2 tests. Haha what is self control anyway? It's so well written!
Artemis630 chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
Keep it up with the great work. If I remember correctly Sakurada knows V personally, right? Serena must be really stressed. I would be too with all the requests Sailor Moon receives.
Princess Selina chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
OH MY GOD! Toshio and Natsuna! HOLY CRAP!
YES! YES! YES! BRILLIANT... SQUEE! *fangirls*
I'm dead, I'm just dead!
Selina
James Birdsong chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
You're welcome. Awesome two chapters.
kera69love chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
Wow I really like it what's going to happen next
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
Sad, keep it coming.
Artemis630 chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
Wow. That's bad, Sailor Moon's identity was revealed. I bet her teachers are going to be extremely shocked.
smfan4ever72 chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
Yikes! This story is getting intense... I have no idea what will happen next, but looking forward to finding out!
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
I like it so far.. :-)
SailorMoon489 chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
Dun dun DUUUUNNNN! Lol i felt that was necessary and felt the need to say it
SailorStar23 chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
Now everyone knows she's Sailor Moon! Not good...what will her dad make of this?

This story gets better and better with each chapter. Keep going. I'm literally on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter!
moon86 chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
Good chapter!
SailorStar23 chapter 21 . 1/31/2014
What a story...I love how strong Serena is becoming now. She's finally starting to believe in herself!

Thank goodness Molly finally knows who Nephlite really is. I hope she gets the scouts in time to help Serena.

I can't wait to see how this story continues. Can't believe there's only a few chapters left! Will Darien find out that Serena is the princess?

I look forward to the next chapter!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 21 . 1/30/2014
Great chapters, keep it coming. Happy New Year!
smfan4ever72 chapter 21 . 1/30/2014
Aw, poor Molly! I like how she has figured out Serena's SM in this story. I always thought she was a little too dense in the anime.

Only 4 chapters left? I'll be sad when this is over... :(