Reviews for The Soul Guiders
DragonSiren7 chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
This story has a really good idea and plot, and I like how you're portraying all of the characters correctly while still slightly merging them with the situation (even if I want to punch several so-called Guardians in the face right now). This is really good, and I can't wait for more! Ciao for now, DragonSiren7
exaigon chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Shadow315 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
MORE SOON! I want to know what happens! ... I really don't like the Guardians in this and its like ... they don't care about their responsibilities! Why doesn't Jack say something and they listen! I agree, they have a duty to take care of all new spirits and guide them but they don't!

Anyway, can Harry be good? I like him!

MORE SOON!

-shadow
exaigon chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
TheOneKyoCatLover chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I have a question. Why is Pitch known as Kozmotis Pitchner? and how do people know about his name it has been bothering me for a while now i was wondering if you know. btw i love the story so far
Arkie chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Wow... I LOVE THIS! UPDATE!
Also, HOW DOES THIS FANFIC ONLY HAVE THREE REVEIWS!? Ö -_-
FireheartNinja chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Still love this story! Don't let the not many reviews get you down. I've recently completed a story of my own and it got 71 followers but only 36 reviews for 15 chapters in the end. Some readers just don't write reviews because they don't or they might be reading off a small device and writing a review is difficult sometimes like in my case when I read off my iTouch then writing a long review takes forever because trying to fix all my grammar mistakes then by accident I click send. (Thank goodness I'm on my computer lol) Anyway can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Braylor chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Very interesting. I didn't want to read it, at first, but the more I read, the more I enjoyed. Writing is good, characters are on the dot, and interesting plots. I had wondered why they seemed friendly with Pitch. Although Harry makes me wonder...
FireheartNinja chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! I really like thus story!