Reviews for Run Away
jamestheweesel chapter 5 . 9/6
thought that would be a bit more deadly. I expected toothless to hold more of a grudge to snotlout who bullied hiccup but I like what your doing so far.
jamestheweesel chapter 2 . 9/6
expectations: hiccup and toothless proceed to burn them back to the stone age.

reality: hiccup probably explains things. (depressed sigh)
jamestheweesel chapter 1 . 9/6
always love fics like this, good job.
EnderNadra chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
This story was absolutely amazing! But I am kinda sad that you forgot that Hiccup can't speak Norse that well!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
This is good but it doesn't have enough details in the story
EnderNadra chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
AMAZING!
tatjana1d chapter 16 . 6/24/2015
I can't seem to find your Rewrite of Run Away. Could you please send me the link?
Kylie Gibson chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
I just realized that the last chapter is called tree years ago. But the other questions still stand.
Kylie Gibson chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
The moms name is Volka. The name your using it the longer turn for Valhala which is like the heaven/hell (I forgot which one) of the mythology and beliefs the Vikings fallow. And I don't get it. In the next chapter is it like a time skip? If so how many years/days? And are all the "..." because Hiccup forgot how to speak English? And if Hiccup forgot his name, but can talk to and understand Toothless, then how come he almost forgot his name? What is Toothless calling him? Please PM me for I am very confused. Other than that it is a very good story and I am very happy to have stumble upon it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Asshole, copying someone from wattpad
Peacegamer12 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Awesome
Bteam chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
oh no!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
A bit rushed but otherwise fine
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Its a good start, When writing an AU it goes without saying that the characters personalities will have to be bent to fit with the new plot. I like it so far
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2014