Reviews for Run Away
Kylie Gibson chapter 2 . 1/2
I just realized that the last chapter is called tree years ago. But the other questions still stand.
Kylie Gibson chapter 1 . 1/2
The moms name is Volka. The name your using it the longer turn for Valhala which is like the heaven/hell (I forgot which one) of the mythology and beliefs the Vikings fallow. And I don't get it. In the next chapter is it like a time skip? If so how many years/days? And are all the "..." because Hiccup forgot how to speak English? And if Hiccup forgot his name, but can talk to and understand Toothless, then how come he almost forgot his name? What is Toothless calling him? Please PM me for I am very confused. Other than that it is a very good story and I am very happy to have stumble upon it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Asshole, copying someone from wattpad
Peacegamer12 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Awesome
Bteam chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
oh no!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
A bit rushed but otherwise fine
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Its a good start, When writing an AU it goes without saying that the characters personalities will have to be bent to fit with the new plot. I like it so far
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
HOOKFANG BARF AND BELCH ARE BOYS NOT GIRLS
callmepie chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Gaaaaaaah! Too many...pauses...I don't...think...that's ...necessary for...speech...I'm now just...ignoring...them. But really could you, you know cut them down a bit?
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
ow no 1 missing scale may burn inside and what will control the tail ?! I KNEW IT ! hICUP IF YOU DON'T RUSHED TO GO IN BATTLE THAE TAIL WOULDN'T BURN!
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
It is pretty simmilar wit the other .
So he has the same stuf but unfourtunatly for so long time he forgot his birth language because he hasn't comunicated with humans from very long time . 3 years to master draconese but forgot Norse unfortunatly. But will he get his old dagger . And create I don't know longer blade like short sword .Only sharp objects may cause some injuries lke blades and fast trown spines fire , acid ,fire ,boiling water provably in the eyes But the scauldrons are good only to fry things , creating water fog , fry the eyes of the red death and bite it with his famous poison . If they know . Great for fishing .

Gronkle ... shooting 6-7 shots after few rock bites . depends of the rocks he eats . Intreing materials when it trows out the eten rocks .armour 20

Biter blacksmith fire , inresting unbreakeble glass. Precise shooter . ant strategy . go int and bite from inside the red death or inflame it .
may carry things even trow big things with the help of his friends like us even trow thing in groups if they practeced that. Great little observer,hard to see becouse the sise, messenger , and to carry or snatch not very heavy things

Nadder ...the hot fire pures the iron when it is melted but it must do it in the blacksmith fire . Spines ,scales great protection armour 16 ,venomous spines ,great for trowing knives ,spears provably arrowheads too . may cut , slice point blannk the red death wing with hot point blank shot .

It loks like the red dead spines in the tail not only crush butr they may inject venom too .
Deadly venom.

...
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Chapter 1 I allrady KNOW . ...
The twins love how destructive and that NO ONE CAND DEAL MORE DAMAGE THAN HIM .NOT EVEN THEM . 1 Hicup troublemaker is equal to ... 3/4 destructive dragons .

The irony is ... THAT HE TRIED TO HELP WITH HIS INVENTIONS , ONLY CAUSING TROUBLE , DISASTERS , NOKAUTS TO KIKING , NEAR SHREADDING HANDS , MUTILATOR SLICED THE CHIEF'S BEARD IN HALF FOR MOUNTHS .

BUT WITH HIS INVENTIONS HE ONLY WANT TO DO THE THINGS IN THE EASY WAY .TO MAKE IT EASIER AND HELP IN THE RAIDS . BUT LOTS FAILIERS THE WORKING ONES DISSAPEARS "MIATERIOUSLY"
WHO MAKES IT ?!

Well and the Hicup's life was a "GREAT PLEASURE" AND THE EVIDENCE IS IN HIS "SUNNY MOOD" AND REMARKS .

So There you know and with his only friend you know .

The villagers only wants to protect him but how he feels . And the care he gets .How se sees it when he talks "normally"and the father "listhens with the two еars" .
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
I cant find the story give us instuructions on how to FIND IT!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Whats with all the "..." when Hiccup is talking? It makes it hard to understand and read what he's saying.
PrincessArien chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
Very well written AU, the only critical thing I'd have to say was that Hiccup's awkward/broken Norse was a little hard to read as it kept breaking my immersion in the story, but it sounds like that won't be a problem in the re-write you have leading up to an AU How To Train Your Dragon 2, both of which I am really looking forward to reading :D This was a very well done story.