Reviews for Sunlight
Hazel Ashwood chapter 13 . 4/17
This has to be, hands down, the best Twilight fanfic I've ever read. It's certainly much better written than the books. Thank you so much for writing it.
spikemyangel chapter 13 . 4/10
Brilliant story, it had me laughing quite a few times.
I'm a huge fan of dialogue, and it was all really well written, but I often found myself reading something in a different tone or manner than it was intended as. Without extra stuff during dialogue telling me the mood, or emotions, or general tone, my brain goes off in an opposite direction, and I'm laughing before realizing serious feels are being had by the character. It only threw me a few times, and didn't effect my overall love of the story, but just thought I'd mention it. It could be that my brain always reads things like a sarcastic smartass unless told told otherwise.
I love the Cullen family, usually as a main role, but I really liked their role in this fic. Instead of being neck deep in all the drama, they were just a part of the background. It was Aro and Bella's story, and the Cullens were just normal characters in their lives, like Jessica.
You made me really like Jessica. I don't know if that's ever happened before.

I'm really sad for this story to end! The good stories always end too soon. But that's just me being a greedy reader, the end was kinda perfect. Doesn't mean I won't be praying for a sequel.
gkclay chapter 13 . 4/1
Loved this story! Thank you for writing it
HarryRemusSirius chapter 1 . 3/21
Hello again just realized I knew your account on that's embarrassing anyways reading the rest of the fix here rather than AO3
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 2/13
I love how Bella kept all of Aro's messages, and how Jessica told her flat out that she was being an ass to Aro and should apologize. HEHE Aro has no fucks to give for Edward Cullen.

I love how Bella and Aro made up and the end of the story. I would definitely vote for a sequel as I want to see Bella living Volterra with Aro and the Volturi.
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 2/12
I really like your characterization of Jessica. I hated her in the books, as she was so freaking annoying. Have this story take place a couple years after they all graduate from high school has done wonders for her. I actually rather like her, which is saying something. So Bella went from having her best friend being Jake, to Jessica. I like this better, its nice being able to talk about girl stuff with a girl.
Wow Alice is just like a puppet master. Urg, that's annoying, especially I was enjoying the camaraderie between Jessica and Bella. I'm glad they renewed and strengthened their relationship, as it certainly proved important in this chapter. I feel so bad for Jess, but am glad that she has such a good friend in Bella.

I'm glad that Bella finally told Aro, that she loved him. It was rather appropriate in the moment when it happened, and a tad romantic too.
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 2/12
Sorry, about not reviewing till now, but like you said in your first AN, I often get caught up in reading, and forget to review, but I am doing it now.

I really like how Aro and Bella's relationship has progressed, and all of Aro's 'all but useless info'. I love the idea that you put across of him knowing everything, but not in a practical way. Everyone knows about menstruating women, or at least think they do. The real test comes when you are faced with one. That's the fun part.

I freaking love how chummy Charlie and Aro are, as he was never that way with Edward. Then again Aro is all man, where as Edward is a whiny teenage boy. Charlie is also freaking awesome, and shouldn't have to do with the latter. HEHE Bella actually wants Edward around her! Wow that is desperate.

I love how Bella said she'd accidentally knock Caius down a few flights of stairs, because 'dudes like that.' I found that hilarious. On another note, how cool would it be if Aro could turn into a bat?
nosurprise chapter 13 . 2/6
Sequel please! :D
Aros wife isabella chapter 13 . 1/31
More please i love this story
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 13 . 1/15
It's a very good story, so far! Love it! It's one of my favorite Aro and Bella story.
xSilentSakurax chapter 13 . 1/9
I loved this story so much. Aro/Bella forever. :) Ugh you made me absolutely LOVE Jessica too. This is the potential she could have had if handled properly, damn it! And she makes such a good best friend for Bella too.
aniylav27 chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
O mg I need a sequel even if it is one more chapter. I love this story. I love you. It would legit mean the world to me and lots of other people out there in the world
ILY I LOVE FANFIC
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
I haven't read anything this awesome in a very long time, and ALL of my free time is spent reading fanfic. It took me alot longer to read this than expected because I had to take so many "stop&laugh then reread & laugh again" breaks. It was also so so sweet & lovely, the romance was really exciting & I spent most of my time with a dopey smile on my face. Also, I LOVE how you wrote Jessica! She's just awesome.
nini3773 chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
This story was so endearing as Bella's and Aro's character displayed perfectly and engaged my emotions. Moving me from laughter, to agreeing with Jessica's frustration with Bell and wanting to break down a cry over the romantic ending. Bravo! I loved it.
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Holy goodness girl! I loved it and I'm not a big Voultri/ Bella fan, but you rocked it!