Reviews for Sunlight
TwilightCullenLove chapter 5 . 3h
Doesent matter i still love you for putting a doctor who episode.
DawnoftheShadows chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
Saying the Chap name really fairly sounds like "Vince Van Gogh"
TwilightCullenLove chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
Noooooo it cant end there i needs more i needs it...(goes all smegol on u) anyways i love this aro! This whole story was amazing. Beautifully written and amazing plot! Iam so sad that there isint a sequel:(
summerlily232 chapter 2 . 11/11/2017
Great!
summerlily232 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Awesome!
AcetaBells chapter 13 . 10/20/2017
a masterpiece. loved it :) so much great dialogue! i really love jessica’s character in this
Tommy14 chapter 13 . 9/18/2017
Love this fun romantic story. The riposte between Aro and Bella were amusing and sweet. Jessica was a welcome addition to the story..made me see her in a different light. Thanks for sharing this with us.
CoSmO333 chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
i wish you werent so determined to kill yourself before i make you immortal. by aro was extremely sweet and i loved the maniacal laughing!
CoSmO333 chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
the whole mind reader joke banter was awesome! loved all the increased sexiness!
CoSmO333 chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
the doctor who reference was epic! i love your beautiful mind! great chapter!
CoSmO333 chapter 4 . 8/17/2017
ok not a quote but the whole idea of edward actually being in a car accident is hilarious! great chapter glad she didnt have to break jacobs heart!
CoSmO333 chapter 3 . 8/17/2017
"im gonna put on your skin and go in your place" by jess was very funny i love all the dark humor in this story it feels relatable great job curious if the next day he comes to her work or nof
CoSmO333 chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
"im gonna pretend that is something you picked up off tv but hopefully not the murdery channel" by bella was pretty funny this chapter and jess was wonderful and a close replica to my own best friend awesome job loving this story! i also loved how aro said isabella too
CoSmO333 chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
"But i think in those cases it would be considered justifible homicide" By Aro was hilarious! loved this chapter this fic was recommended and i do like Aro/Bella fics ita just hard to find the good ones. In the books he was only mid twenties so wouldnt be much older than her and fun fact marcus is 19 and caius is on his 40s the movies didnt correctly portray these characters like so many book to movies dowonderful chapter thank you!
bloodysundae19 chapter 5 . 7/5/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY.

There aren't enough good Aro/Bella stories out there and this one is just perfect. Just the right amount of funny, without the characters becoming really OOC. The dialogue is intelligent and interesting. I really like the fact that the "smut" was more realistic than "typical fanfiction smut."

I would love you FOREVER if you decided to write this story from Aro's POV.

It's literally my one wish in life.