Reviews for Sunlight
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 2/23
And of course she is with Jacob. Must have that in there for the new and exciting drama it will bring.

Dropped.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/17
Loving this very much
princessnerra chapter 13 . 1/10
Awesome story! Bella and Aro were too funny! I loved Jessica too! :)
Suma Akila chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
You are a goddess. No, really. I wish my ability to write snarky, funny things was as grand and alluring as yours, but it is not. I'm more of the -insanely too much detail that it takes a certain reader to like my stories- kind of writer. I don't do humor well, I'm incredibly socially awkward to the point that I seem somewhat dumb to other people, and my muse left me years ago so I find myself longingly dreaming stories that I can no longer satisfactorily or into words. You are an amazing writer, and if you and I weren't married and I had the inclination to run off and become a lesbian, we would be great partners. LOL. Just kidding. But I'm sweriously in love with your writing, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
OH IMAGENTIVE AND CREATIVE ONE chapter 13 . 11/10/2016
I think it's amazing that you went to visit the real life town!

loved this story soooo much, there are no words to describe. I really hope you will maybe consider writing another one? Their just so good together! and your sooo talented.
kmah88 chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
i think my favourite part of this story is that it's really funny. i mean, yeah, it's sweet too but usually writers TRY to be funny but are so not and i ended up getting eye strain from the constant rolling... so it was refreshing to legitimately LOL.
i haven't actually read any fic at all for months and it's been even longer since i didn't flounce something out of annoyance. this is the first thing i've enjoyed in an obscenely long time. so thanks for that too.
SLovingLecter chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I really love this story and came back to reread it! I too am guilty of not reviewing but I know how much it makes writing so easy!

This is a really well written fic and that's hard to find with this pairing!

I love the plot, I always imagined Bella to perhaps end up like this had she never met the Cullen's.
ArtemisRwail chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
Hi, I really enjoy this story. I've read it multiple times, and I love more each time. I'd love to read a scene where Casius is telling Bella the story that Aro mentions in chapter 8. I love your 'After the Battle' series as well. I love your writing style.
tyrion son of tywin chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This has to be one if the most heartwarming aro/bella stories I've read. Please make a sequel! I really wanna see her get to know Marcus and caius and win them over. And plus the aro-marcus confrontation is one i really have to read. Please please please make a sequel. Even if its just like a oneshot or something
Great job on this one!
Kataniya chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
This was such a good story, I absolutely loved it ! I hope one day there is a sequel, I need more !
babythor chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
I found your story because I am a recent convert to Aro/Bella, and I've been on the hunt for fiction. A lot of what I've read along the way has been disappointing; as much as I love the pairing, I am in it just as much for the kind of storytelling a pairing like this enables. Love-dovey crap just isn't as compelling as unearthing how a relationship like Aro/Bella (or Volturi/Anyone), because you have to be a certain kind of person to rule an entire race and maintain that rule for upwards of two millenia, give or take. And you have to be another kind of person to not be a ruler, but love one, and also to still be an equal in the relationship. I truly enjoy this story. It's intelligent and well-considered. It has heart and it has sympathy for the disgusting idiosyncrasies of life. I love a story that remembers that this is a world of bad breath and in-grown toenails and can laugh about it.
jlh0226 chapter 13 . 4/2/2016
What a fun story! I loved the dialogue. Wish there was more...
B4bidden.Products chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
wish there was more to read it's a bit of an odd spot to end in. And then there is no sequel that I can see it is such a excellent story please update soon
ShilohSnake chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
This story has made me feel a lot, I know I'm really late to the party but I've been in love with twilight since I was ten and am now (by a few days) a legal adult, have you read the 10 year anniversary book? OMG! Genderbent Twilight! It's perfection. I mean seriously, they are such better characters now, I mean Jasper is a chic and Rose is a dude! I am happy, and love this story.
ShilohSnake chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
saw your twilight room, it's lovely. HAHA I haven't read these fanfics in forever. But yours are good. I have the Emmett twilight doll haha I had Alice but my bloody sister ripped her out of the box. Did you get the ten year anniversary book? Genderbent twilight. A female Aro... How tempting... It's only the first book btw