Reviews for Sunlight
ArtemisRwail chapter 13 . 8/17
Hi, I really enjoy this story. I've read it multiple times, and I love more each time. I'd love to read a scene where Casius is telling Bella the story that Aro mentions in chapter 8. I love your 'After the Battle' series as well. I love your writing style.
tyrion son of tywin chapter 1 . 7/23
This has to be one if the most heartwarming aro/bella stories I've read. Please make a sequel! I really wanna see her get to know Marcus and caius and win them over. And plus the aro-marcus confrontation is one i really have to read. Please please please make a sequel. Even if its just like a oneshot or something
Great job on this one!
Kataniya chapter 13 . 6/1
This was such a good story, I absolutely loved it ! I hope one day there is a sequel, I need more !
babythor chapter 9 . 4/5
I found your story because I am a recent convert to Aro/Bella, and I've been on the hunt for fiction. A lot of what I've read along the way has been disappointing; as much as I love the pairing, I am in it just as much for the kind of storytelling a pairing like this enables. Love-dovey crap just isn't as compelling as unearthing how a relationship like Aro/Bella (or Volturi/Anyone), because you have to be a certain kind of person to rule an entire race and maintain that rule for upwards of two millenia, give or take. And you have to be another kind of person to not be a ruler, but love one, and also to still be an equal in the relationship. I truly enjoy this story. It's intelligent and well-considered. It has heart and it has sympathy for the disgusting idiosyncrasies of life. I love a story that remembers that this is a world of bad breath and in-grown toenails and can laugh about it.
jlh0226 chapter 13 . 4/2
What a fun story! I loved the dialogue. Wish there was more...
B4bidden.Products chapter 13 . 3/27
wish there was more to read it's a bit of an odd spot to end in. And then there is no sequel that I can see it is such a excellent story please update soon
ShilohSnake chapter 13 . 2/28
This story has made me feel a lot, I know I'm really late to the party but I've been in love with twilight since I was ten and am now (by a few days) a legal adult, have you read the 10 year anniversary book? OMG! Genderbent Twilight! It's perfection. I mean seriously, they are such better characters now, I mean Jasper is a chic and Rose is a dude! I am happy, and love this story.
ShilohSnake chapter 4 . 2/27
saw your twilight room, it's lovely. HAHA I haven't read these fanfics in forever. But yours are good. I have the Emmett twilight doll haha I had Alice but my bloody sister ripped her out of the box. Did you get the ten year anniversary book? Genderbent twilight. A female Aro... How tempting... It's only the first book btw
Sassyvampmama chapter 13 . 1/26
I loved this! Thank you for sharing.
KnightInShinningArmor chapter 2 . 1/14
Omigod you crack me upXD
I love the way you write and I think you have portrayed all of the characters perfectly:D Good job, I am excited to see where this story will go:3
fezzy123 chapter 13 . 1/9
thee BEST aro/bella fanfic ever! very mellow, and beautiful . I love the dialogues (i found myself skipping everything and just reading the dialogues) . Definitely was a story to read with no-one else in the room because it draws many expressions: laughs, awws, cringes, etc. do you write for a living?
PheonixRebrn chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
love love love
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Love it!
fatpotatoe chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
How did I not find this story earlier? It's great, it's funny. I thought Aro/Bella combination was going to be creepy, and it IS. Can't wait to read the rest of it.
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Yeah, what was thing thing at the end of the blow dryer, again?