Reviews for Victorious Valentine
Jousuke chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
So cute! Too bad this didn't happen in the show, though. I can so totally see the Generation of Miracles doing this, especially Kise. XD
Reina Ariadne chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Best valentine fic I've read so far! Thank you! XD
pinkus-pyon chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I LOVE YOUR FIC x) Kuroko is very cute XD
yaoifangirl15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
kawaii-desu!
R3iga1004 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
owhhhh its made me ROFL so hard. owhhhh poor poor good chocolate just melt.
i love the akakuro version.
tq very much for your hard work
till next time
Esperanz chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This is by far the cutest valentine fic of Kagakuro I have seen! Kuroko is so cute, but i'm biased, since he's my favorite character. Though I am very well aware of the cuteness of the other characters, Kuroko is special.

Kise's part was a bit short, but very... imaginable, very in-character. I wonder if Kuroko knew it was valentines before Kise gave him chocolate..?

Midorima's part was adorable, Midorima is so tsundere, you've done a very good job of representing his character.

Murasakibara's was amusing. A huge chocolate bar, which can be eaten because the doctor didn't say otherwise.

Akashi's was intriguing. He sure knows how to make someone unable to decline something. But at the same time, not making them even feel like rejecting it in the first place.

I was a bit scared of Aomine's because if Momoi made them...won't they be poisonous or something? Because she's bad at cooking...But I was smiling like an idiot, and even laughing when he said that it might make Kuroko's basketball skills improve, it was so cute.

I love Kuroko in general and the way you wrote him overall was fantastic. Too bad he didn't eat any of the chocolate, but the part at the end made up for it. Kagami is special because his valentine gift was actually consumed by the person who it was given to. .
animefan106 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This was super adorable! I couldn't help but laugh at Kagami's expressions and squaling about all this shoujou-manga-ness. I especially liked Akashi's part but that's just me being one of his fans. Despite his sadistic demon side, I still love him.
Happy Valentine's Day!