Reviews for You Take the Good with the Bad
Softball gurl chapter 22 . 5/23
I loved ur story! Good bye!
Softball girl chapter 20 . 5/23
why why why?! Why kovu?! Why?!
Softball girl chapter 19 . 5/23
OM like G! Jk I'm no girly girl! I'm full blood tomboy yo!
Softball girl chapter 18 . 5/23
Softball girl chapter 17 . 5/23
Hi! U need to figure out if u want to us sarabie or sarefina when she walked up to kuvu and zera. Bye friend! I'm 11!
Softball girl chapter 16 . 5/23
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Clif hanger!
Softball girl chapter 5 . 5/22
I loved that one! Oh btw I'm wired and I'm proud and I'm 11!️️
Softball girl chapter 4 . 5/22
All I got is, oh wow...
Softball girl chapter 3 . 5/22
Some spelling errors, saying just the same thing the movie said to many times, and some word miss usage. Although, I guess fort house who had not seen the movie, it was satisfiying.
Softball girl chapter 2 . 5/22
God, I didn't know that scare ( even knowing scare ) would cuse! I liked this chapter kinda. Oh and does any one else even review this stuff? Or am I ur only writer?
Softball girl chapter 1 . 5/22
It was,well,shocking.I happend to like it though. Not that bad I guess. So ya that's all I have to say.
LycanJedi chapter 22 . 2/17
This was the best lion king fan fic i've read to date. Loved everthing about it can't wait to read the sequel. Great job!
Money100 chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
Really good on the story. hope you update or something soon. Nala having a Cub with Scar? Genuis. I try to look for stories where the character has a baby with someone she doesn't like. Mainly Ice Age and Lion King. Anyway, great story. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
So sorry about that earlier review I hate my touchscreen sometimes. Anyways, nice chapters so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2014