Reviews for You Take the Good with the Bad
Kike23 chapter 1 . 4/17
He shouldn't have raped her
Raleaha chapter 22 . 4/9
Okay so number one I thought that nala and Simba were suppose to have a girl name kiara not two boys. And I thought that kovu and kiara were suppose to fall in love and that kovu was from the out lands and kiara was from the pride lands and they were to fall in love and end the fight between Simba and zirea. I can understand the part about scar raping her because in the lion king jr play there was a sense about scar trying to get with nala but my thing is where did the heck kovu come from who's child is that because I can't see him being scars son and nala son because in lion king 2 kovu and kirea fall in love so there like brother and sisters so there dating each other which would be weird then kopa doesn't come in until they made the lion guard...so the family tree is like this
Mufasa and sarbi simba
Scar and zirea nuka
Zirea and blank Vitani
Simba and nala kirea and later on kopa
So I guess my question is... Did scar actually have a baby with nala which was called kovu and if that is true how did kovu end up with zirea and if kovu and kirea are like brother and sister based off of the information from book and the movie why are they dating... Or your just making this up to make some kind of twist to it but I did like the book very interesting and different... When are you making another book please respond back...
Lili chapter 20 . 3/25
I like it a lot. You're just lucky I'm not a critic though. I'd criticize this story up one way and down the other. You have too many misspellings, you have a few words jammed together and some of your sentences don't make any sense. I suggest that next time you write a story that you go back through and check that all you grammar and usage and spelling is correct. P.S. I'm not trying to boss you around, I'm only 13. I'm just trying to give you good advice for future reference. : )
Spencer chapter 22 . 11/30/2015
I really like this story. My one critique is if everyone knows how awful Zira is, especially to her cubs, then why would Simba exile them as well as Zira? Especially since Zira attacked Vitani, and Nuka made it a point to run and tell Simba where Zira had taken Kopa. Why wouldn't Simba give Vitani and Nuka the option to stay at Priderock or follow their mother into exile? But aside from that, as I said this is a really well crafted story.
Softball gurl chapter 22 . 5/23/2015
I loved ur story! Good bye!
Softball girl chapter 20 . 5/23/2015
why why why?! Why kovu?! Why?!
Softball girl chapter 19 . 5/23/2015
OM like G! Jk I'm no girly girl! I'm full blood tomboy yo!
Softball girl chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
NO!Kopa!
Softball girl chapter 17 . 5/23/2015
Hi! U need to figure out if u want to us sarabie or sarefina when she walked up to kuvu and zera. Bye friend! I'm 11!
Softball girl chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Clif hanger!
Softball girl chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
I loved that one! Oh btw I'm wired and I'm proud and I'm 11!️️
Softball girl chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
All I got is, oh wow...
Softball girl chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Some spelling errors, saying just the same thing the movie said to many times, and some word miss usage. Although, I guess fort house who had not seen the movie, it was satisfiying.
Softball girl chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
God, I didn't know that scare ( even knowing scare ) would cuse! I liked this chapter kinda. Oh and does any one else even review this stuff? Or am I ur only writer?
Softball girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
It was,well,shocking.I happend to like it though. Not that bad I guess. So ya that's all I have to say.