Reviews for Something About Valentine's Day
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
So I've been stalking your profile and have so far read about 20 of your stories! I'm a lazy ass of a reviewer because I never do it, but I gotta defend my fandom! The Host is a fantastic story! The movie fell short and was rushed and whatnot, but that book is amazing! WANDA LOVES JARED BECAUSE THE BODY LOVES JARED AND HAS THE EMOTIONS EVERYWHERE AND SHE REALIZES THAT HUMANS DESERVE TO LIVE BECAUSE MELANIE IS BASICALLY HER SOUL SISTER. Heh. Soul humor. Erm... Excuse my rant. Sleep deprived... Now I'm gonna go back to stalking your profile.
Fluffypuppy77 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I know its a competed little story.
Host is the movie? Yes?

never seen it, never read the book... but it sounds right.
reneemon45 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
umm it reminds me of warm bodies but thats zombies
LifeOfRed chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
The Host, I love the movie, plus the book. And this was an amazing one-shot, keep'um coming. Oh and did I mention you rock :)
ShadowKid321 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Next chapter please!
HOATODP chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love this so much and I think the movie is warm bodies! An one more thing are you still working on they were the kids I once knew? Please respond
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Yayy u loved this DxS one shot btw im excited an wide awake update is coming soon
Young Phantom chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Is it the host
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awwwww sooo. Sweet. It was really cute. And funny loved it XP
SamXDanny chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Is the movie that Sam described called " Stuck on Earth"? Because I'm reading the book right now for a fiction book project I'm doing, and the description Sam had said, fits the story exactly xD

Anyway, I freakin loved it as always! Danny and Sam forever, girl! Keep up the awesome work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Let me guess... The movie is The Host?

C'mon! I know you can finish the next chapter on Wide Awake!
Let's go Tori, let's go!
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is one of the cutest Valentine's oneshots I have seen. Sam and Danny are an amazing couple, especially if you write a story like this for them. Thanx for uploading it.

PS: good luck with Wide Awake. XD
Kuro13Dead chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Really awesome and amazing story! :)
Minilopsided chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
The movie is Host! Loved the story and can't wait for the movie of History to come out! You goin'? Its the only Meyer book I have read!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 2/14/2013