Reviews for Crafty Valentines
LeoraiLover chapter 1 . 4/30
I love it! Please write another chapter! I love leorai sooo much! I want more fanfics to read!
ThisAccountHasBeenKilled chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
SO CUTE! And Raph really has to drop the 'tough guy' act sometimes. Its getting annoying. But anyways, good job!
Calliecature chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
leo is not the only one smiling like an idiot after reading this story.
GlowingGreenEyes chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
That was PERFECT! *_*
lizpalmer91 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i liked it write more please
CrazyGeekyLove chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was the cutest thing ever. Haha at Raph's card.
Alphinia chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh, gosh. This oneshot had me cracking up so much. You had all of the turtle's personalities nailed. I actually giggled out loud a little when Raph pulled out his sai to cut his paper xD

I also loved these quotes:

"Wow, I need more friends."

"You drew a monster on it. Are you trying to tell her she's ugly?"
"What? No, it's April."

"You got April's eyes completely wrong. They're supposed to be more of a dark azure than a royal blue."

Thanks for the amusement!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
OMG! This was ADORABLE! I loved how you captured all their voices from the show just perfectly! Nice job! When Raph's picture of April was mistaken for a monster, I was cracking up. That was too funny.

I love LeoxKarai! if you want -read my story about their doomed romance, The Tender Trap. It's a dark and realistic take on the two of them along with plenty of heartbreak for Donnie/April's situation. I'd love to hear whatcha think! Please and thank you!
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Omg rhT was amazing. At first i thought it was a tcest but then figured it out as it got closer to the end.
dwds chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
oh...my...GOD

THIS IS AWESOME!

Dude, have you seen this? art/a-TMNT-Valentine-354171926
D'Fuentes chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Awe how warm fuzzy sweet and cute! April trying to keep a straight face for Raph's ORIGINAL card, absolutely adorable. Raph's originality & creativity gets a full score ten. Heh heh. He's beyond cliche, beyond constructs, and that's so funny. As for Leo, that sneaky turtle. Heh heh.

-Krys-
Henryka chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
OH MY BAKA!

I liked this baka-chan. I think this one is my favourite out of all of them, even better than the pencil and sharpener one. Well maybe. If you know what I ;)

I thought it didn't make sense for Leo to hide his valentine for April like that but after we find out it's for Karai, it makes so much sense!

At first, I thought Splinter was going to join in and make one too! Like everyone but Raph. That would be really creepy come to think of it. Really creepy.

Write some more, okay? Turtles, turtles, turles.

TMNTNMT

ALWAYS.
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awesome! I loved it! This was written amazingly! I think you captured Karai's response real well! She'd definitely punch Leo first. :) Haha, and I liked Raph's way of making a valentine!

You did an awesome job keeping the characters in character! Great job! Write more stories!
The Light of Reason chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
You know, I've never been totally sold on this couple...but this is too cute! Leo's so adorably awkward, like Donnie - only less so. I especially love that Mikey ropes them all into making Valentine's Day cards.
Thanks so much for posting, you have a great narration style! I hope to read mroe from you :)