Reviews for The Forbidden Path
Luxsoka21 chapter 21 . 3/28
omg!omg!omg! he's alive what? How? I'm not going to ask but that's so heartwarming!
Ethan Obenauer chapter 20 . 3/28
You really did'nt make him that ominous from the moment he didn't kill Ahsoka I knew it was Lux. However surprised I will be with the ending of this story...I think.!?
AhsokaLover69 chapter 12 . 3/28
I'm not saying this was a bad chapter it was a good one, but it's so emotional. :(
Ethan Obenauer chapter 6 . 3/28
I thought this chapter was touching, I give props to you Phoenix this is the best story I've read so far!
han was born before luke and leia. and his parents were corellian
101Tabby Cat101 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
That was hilarious, ;)
Guest chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
Please write more ps I just don't want to sign in to my account pm me anytime im luxsoka is awesome please pm me
mage chapter 27 . 4/11/2013
what happens you cant stop like that im going crazy here.
Kctc chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
OMG AWSOMENESS UPDATE SOON!
ItsATrap101 chapter 27 . 3/30/2013
What!? Didn't see that one coming! I'll definitely check out your sequel.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
You should make a sequel and Anakin could come after them and ruin their life and they have to end up restarting but if you kill Han i might get mad ps i can't wait or the epilogue.
Megan chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
That was awesome you nailed it.
Bookreaderninja chapter 26 . 3/22/2013
Wow the baby is a boy and I was going to do a boy too... Your a AWESOME UNIQUE writer! And I nearly screamed as you said Han Solo! Great job I'm going to miss you updated this story! :D
ItsATrap101 chapter 26 . 3/22/2013
Please write a sequel!
ItsATrap101 chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
I loved the romance... I'm curious to see if you will write a chapter on their "special" night... But if you don't plan to, I won't mind.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »