Reviews for The Forbidden Path
Nerds4life chapter 9 . 7/15
Anakin actually managed to not rip off lux's head. I'm impressed.
definately cont chapter 27 . 7/13
continue it you cant stop at this point its to good now to stop
finaly chapter 21 . 7/13
this is worth the wait
fun8706 chapter 17 . 7/13
why kill lux isn't this a lux and ahsoka fanfic...tisk tisk bad choice n my opinion
fun8706 chapter 8 . 7/12
finaly the endig of this 1 get really good
Imwithstupid chapter 26 . 7/1
YEEEEEEEES!
Story was so good already and Han just made it better
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 12 . 3/30
Im not really sad lol #S6
Jollyroger chapter 27 . 3/15
That end is FUCKING BULLSHIT. FUCKIN FUNISH IT!
t chapter 26 . 2/16
Right here Jaba.
xXBeamMeUpScottyXx chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
It's impossible for Han Solo to be their kid. He was born in 29 BBY on Correlia while Ahsoka Tano was born in 36 BBY. So it means that Han Solo have been conceived from the parents 7 years old. It doesn't make sense. Well... unless you're into that kind of things.
SnowGirlZ chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
LOL XD Wonder how they're gonna get out in one piece? XD
Droidbomber chapter 27 . 6/13/2014
Utterly awesome story.
FF Reader459 chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
PLEASE PLEASE update and complete this story soon, perhaps this summer. At first I was growing impatient because it practically took FOREVER for Lux and Ahsoka to get together and I was getting bored. But then the REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD sex scene came in and it changed my point of view of the story. I also thought it was a little bit over the top that Lux acquired shadow force powers but I'm happy he's alive with Ahsoka. I found it funny that Han is Ahsoka and Lux's child but it could make sense seeing we don't who Han's parents are in the movies. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update and continue this story and write a sequel to it if you must!
Luxsoka21 chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
omg!omg!omg! he's alive what? How? I'm not going to ask but that's so heartwarming!
Ethan Obenauer chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
You really did'nt make him that ominous from the moment he didn't kill Ahsoka I knew it was Lux. However surprised I will be with the ending of this story...I think.!?