Reviews for The Forbidden Path
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 12 . 3/30
Im not really sad lol #S6
Jollyroger chapter 27 . 3/15
That end is FUCKING BULLSHIT. FUCKIN FUNISH IT!
t chapter 26 . 2/16
Right here Jaba.
xXBeamMeUpScottyXx chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
It's impossible for Han Solo to be their kid. He was born in 29 BBY on Correlia while Ahsoka Tano was born in 36 BBY. So it means that Han Solo have been conceived from the parents 7 years old. It doesn't make sense. Well... unless you're into that kind of things.
SnowGirlZ chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
LOL XD Wonder how they're gonna get out in one piece? XD
Droidbomber chapter 27 . 6/13/2014
Utterly awesome story.
FF Reader459 chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
PLEASE PLEASE update and complete this story soon, perhaps this summer. At first I was growing impatient because it practically took FOREVER for Lux and Ahsoka to get together and I was getting bored. But then the REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD sex scene came in and it changed my point of view of the story. I also thought it was a little bit over the top that Lux acquired shadow force powers but I'm happy he's alive with Ahsoka. I found it funny that Han is Ahsoka and Lux's child but it could make sense seeing we don't who Han's parents are in the movies. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update and continue this story and write a sequel to it if you must!
Luxsoka21 chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
omg!omg!omg! he's alive what? How? I'm not going to ask but that's so heartwarming!
Ethan Obenauer chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
You really did'nt make him that ominous from the moment he didn't kill Ahsoka I knew it was Lux. However surprised I will be with the ending of this story...I think.!?
AhsokaLover69 chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
I'm not saying this was a bad chapter it was a good one, but it's so emotional. :(
Ethan Obenauer chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
I thought this chapter was touching, I give props to you Phoenix this is the best story I've read so far!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/8/2014
han was born before luke and leia. and his parents were corellian
Tabby In Wonderland chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
That was hilarious, ;)
Guest chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
Please write more ps I just don't want to sign in to my account pm me anytime im luxsoka is awesome please pm me
mage chapter 27 . 4/11/2013
what happens you cant stop like that im going crazy here.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »