Reviews for A Bus To Chinatown
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I loved this...but I want more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
It was beautiful
valxmurphy chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Beautifully written. Complex and hauntinlg. I loved reading it, thank you for sharing the gift of your writer's soul. I will definitely read your other works.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I really don't understand why you didn't get a price. It's well written, out of the ordinary, magical, talented.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Sifting through all of the Ho Hey contest entries. I really loved how you kept alternating the past and the present. With getting us hooked in the past and right when you did not want to leave you were back in the present. Again, right when you did not want to leave the present, you'd zap us back to the past. Wonderful story telling. Thank you for the HEA also. Scared me for a minute there. ;)
Christy
mahalaga chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
i was in tears and such a mess after reading this story. i wish there was a continuation of their story or an epilogue. but if you're not going to continue their story, in my mind, they have a great epilogue...thanks for this beautiful story.
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Awwww! What a beautiful story of friendship and love through the years. I hope you continue it with an epilogue or something! Great job!
lolou chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is so freaking good! And OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT GAHHHHHHHHHH
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Loved baby Edward. He was all... STUPID GIRL.

Hearts.
77Steph chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Holy crap, that was so good, so achingly lovely. So good it almost made the smell of my husbands stinky butt (right next to me) fade to nothing, so good. Xox!
Death By Nutella chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I loved it, but I'd love a sequel or something to finish the story
lucyblythe chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Brought tears to my eyes. Loved it.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I absolutely loved this! I am putting you on alert in case you decide to continue this- thanks for sharing!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I loved it so wow so wonderful but hiw could you leave it there I need more please just one more chapter I need to know what happens next for them thank you
Lik It Like This chapter 1 . 2/17/2013