Reviews for Love Train
zallaevan chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
why u dont do it in spanish?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I liked it, good one-shot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Add more to the story
GC-ElLoBoSoLo chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I have to say, you did a really good job at changing the scene without any direct affect to the ending of the movie. You're the first person who had a story that was able to pull that off (as far as I know)! You are a pretty good writer! I'm looking forward to reading your other stories!
StarlitSnowWolf chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I know I'm way late on this, but this was excellent! Only thing I didn't like was they didn't get together, but I'm one of the people that don't think Kate and Humphrey were supposed to be together anyway...
TheChriZ1995 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Kind of late in saying this lol, but reading this story inspired me to write one of my own called "Runaways" so thank you for that.
Rhykon the Wolf Soldier chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
i thought this one-shot was brilliant and very detailed these are the kind of stories i enjoy reading, detailed and well written
dax0042 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Great work, I love this kind of story.
The dark shadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love it
Dead Wolf Walking chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I thought it was the sequel of secretless, instead you give me this... this AWESOME One-Shot! Haha! Yeah, very awesome.. You should write one more One-Shot, 'cause it's works, it works keeping me bussy from the urge to ask you about the sequel of secretless.. Oh, and I'll wait for the sequel, let me know when it's done.

Dead Wolf Walking, Over and Out...
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU TOO AAOWASACD4EVER! :') This story was so good and Wolfy... I nearly cried! I loved it and I don't freaking care if it was done before; your version was beautiful! (Insta favorite from HLK here!) I loved it so so SO much! Kate pushing Humphrey back so they wouldn't be "seen"... And then her lips "attacking" his! Hehe! Those were my two favorite parts! And then the whole scene where Humphrey wanted another kiss was quite adorable too! Heck I said it earlier and I'll say it again! This story was so beautiful and adorable! Excellent job!

By the way, I have voted on the poll and will be announcing it in the author's note to Kate's Story as well whenever I get it out (hopefully soon).

Thanks for this amazing one-shot for Valentine's Day! I'm really glad that you (and Rexie) made one for this love filled day! Keep up the awesome work AaOWaSaCD4ever! (Yes, I do have your name memorized so well that I remember the exact punctuation and fully enjoy typing it out to show that I do have it memorized!)

Okay... That review got longer than I planned. Oh well. Hope you like long reviews! I know I do, and I'm pretty sure I told you that! Can't remember, but you gotta give the guy a break since it is 3:19 in the morning for me!

Tell Humphrey and Kate that I loved this scene between them when you get a chance! ;-) (I'm talking to the characters again, aren't I?) WAIT! Maybe you shouldn't do that... They might be creeped if they knew someone was watching via reading! Your choice on what to do, so let me know which you decide!

And I'm assuming other people talk to story characters as well. *Looks at clock* 3:22 in the morning. Yep. It's time to end this review and go to my wolf den (bed).

See you soon! :')

Humphrey Loves Kate
LillyAndMe chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
It was good and more detailed than the movie and Keep up the good work
Crowwolf chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wolfy for sure! Loved it man!
Humphreythegangstar chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Aww that was so sweet and a good story