Reviews for Untethered
themarilyn chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
i wANT TO READ EVERYTHING YOU WRITE. THAT'S IT. BYe
Eponime chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I loved reading Blaine's side of this. And, again, I can totally understand Blaine's angle too. It's kid of ironic how Kurt used to be the really romantic one ('the touch of the hands is as sexy as it gets') but now he really has changes quite a lot. And Blaine's left being the devoted puppy he so often has been in the past. Inside, though, I think that Kurt's just scared - he's partially lying to himself because he doesn't want to be hurt again. Meanwhile Blaine's showing his stoicness and determination in not giving up. (Cue him singing 'Fighter' again.) ;) amazing story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Excellent!
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I know we've started what might be an endless discussion about these scenes, but you've gotten so much right here. The hesitance. The need to connect again, but Kurt's lingering mistrust of Blaine, and Blaine's carefulness that he doesn't push too far, ask for too much - until he does, right after this, when he makes it utterly clear what he feels and what he wants. He also clearly understands where Kurt is coming from, why Kurt is afraid and is hiding from himself. This is really a lovely piece of analysis. :)
Ana chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I have to thank you. I've been searching for something like this since I saw the episode, and this is the first fic I've found that I like because it pictures it like I do. Blaine is so happy because he thought he had lost Kurt forever, but now he know he can win him back, because Kurt still wants him :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Another fabulous post I Do fic this morning :)
twin1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Good fic, thought it worked really well from Blaine's point of view.
DC World chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This definitely enhances the scenes from the episode. Great job.
gdaly chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Good one shot :) looooved this episode!
justsayyoulikeklaine chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Great story! I love this episode and I love how you added more depth to the Klaine!