Reviews for Sick
MikuHatsunecx chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Awww this chapter was really sweet! - The first one was good as well, but I liked this one more. 3
love chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I had the same sickness you got it sucks like fucken hell and I love the story.
iaminactive-sorry chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I think my insides just melted due to the dangerous level of cuteness in this story! Awwww!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Aw! That's so cute! Love it! :D
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
this is super sweet! it is very nice! not too fluffy but ennough to make someone blush... it s nice!
azab chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
great story i loved it
azab chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i loved it a lot soooooo cute
Graffiti-Kami chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Aw! Natsu is so caring! If there were more people as sweet as Natsu, the world would be such a great place...
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was so cute! I heard that babies fall asleep held up to their mother's chest because the sound of the mother's steady heart beat lulls them to sleep easier. I think that it's a pretty goo explanation. The scene with Natsu snuggled up in Gray's chest just reminded me of a baby and it's mother, that's all. I loved the first chapter! It was so cute! I wonder what will happen when one of them wakes up... Hehe, can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Lilou halo chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Cuddling is always sweet. And besides, GrayNatsu is the CUTEST couple in fairy tail. I loved the part when Natsu was feeding Gray, because 1. I didn't know he could cook and 2. Aaaaaaaaaaaw, Natsu can be GENTLE sometimes. Fornme, I love seeing Gray as a uke, and Natsu being calm and passionate... oh geez, I need to burn some ideas for my next chapter. Anyways, I really hope you get over your... problem? What exactly is that called? I get the same thing when I'm watching anime... hm. I think Writer's overload is a good name for it. Anyways, I really hope that you overcome it, because... You. Are. SO. cool.
darkhuntressxir chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
adorable!
Kaito-Chan99 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I really liked how you made one fluff and the other more angst. A very good read.
Rewinsan chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Gray: stay by my side

Natsu: always

Me: KYAAAA! They're just so adorableee! I like if gray's getting sick. It make him can't do anything. so that natsu will always ready to take care of him XD
Naturesshadows chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Ha ha ha... I too have 'Writer's Overload'. For I am writing over 40 stories (only posted five on my profile) and I still have over 40 more ideas. It's not fair, curse my overactive imagination. :P

Anyway great story so far. I like it its so cute. :D Look forward to the next chapter :)

Oh and a tip for 'Writer's Overload': Try to due multiple works at the same time, but do not (REPEAT DO NOT) poast all the ideas otherwise you have to update them all at once and it gets hectic.
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
don't get sick author-san! :)