Reviews for Sick
Why just why your story's are geting shorter make them long. Make some about other people like leo/loke and what about lisana still keep up the good work.
Melina chapter 2 . 5/7
More gray being sick I like it and the sweet side of natsu sooooooo cute and if gray would cling to natsu even more take my suggestion please I love your work they have a bromance you know and maybe more gray turning into a little kid and lyon watching over him that would be even cuter if your not planning it already
MikuHatsunecx chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Awww this chapter was really sweet! - The first one was good as well, but I liked this one more. 3
love chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I had the same sickness you got it sucks like fucken hell and I love the story.
iaminactive-sorry chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I think my insides just melted due to the dangerous level of cuteness in this story! Awwww!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Aw! That's so cute! Love it! :D
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
this is super sweet! it is very nice! not too fluffy but ennough to make someone blush... it s nice!
azab chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
great story i loved it
azab chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i loved it a lot soooooo cute
Graffiti-Kami chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Aw! Natsu is so caring! If there were more people as sweet as Natsu, the world would be such a great place...
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was so cute! I heard that babies fall asleep held up to their mother's chest because the sound of the mother's steady heart beat lulls them to sleep easier. I think that it's a pretty goo explanation. The scene with Natsu snuggled up in Gray's chest just reminded me of a baby and it's mother, that's all. I loved the first chapter! It was so cute! I wonder what will happen when one of them wakes up... Hehe, can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Lilou halo chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Cuddling is always sweet. And besides, GrayNatsu is the CUTEST couple in fairy tail. I loved the part when Natsu was feeding Gray, because 1. I didn't know he could cook and 2. Aaaaaaaaaaaw, Natsu can be GENTLE sometimes. Fornme, I love seeing Gray as a uke, and Natsu being calm and passionate... oh geez, I need to burn some ideas for my next chapter. Anyways, I really hope you get over your... problem? What exactly is that called? I get the same thing when I'm watching anime... hm. I think Writer's overload is a good name for it. Anyways, I really hope that you overcome it, because... You. Are. SO. cool.
darkhuntressxir chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Kaito-Chan99 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I really liked how you made one fluff and the other more angst. A very good read.
Rewinsan chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Gray: stay by my side

Natsu: always

Me: KYAAAA! They're just so adorableee! I like if gray's getting sick. It make him can't do anything. so that natsu will always ready to take care of him XD