Reviews for Fast Falls the Eventide
PLEASEEEEEE UPDATE I LOVE I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
NORMALNOTNORMAL chapter 1 . 3/14
HOW DARE YOUUUU
SiZodiac chapter 5 . 3/8
Kili looks so much like a human child is already seriously causing problems with him not being recognized.
Linnadhiel chapter 12 . 2/18
I do hope you will be updating soon, as I absolutely love the idea behind this story! To the point that I've read the thing twice!

Although I must say it's rather frustrating for all of us, as we all know exactly who each of them are. It makes us all want you to update a whole lot more, I should think.

But its absolutely brilliant. And I can't wait for the next chapter!

Lin
Hathien Elebriwien chapter 6 . 2/14
Why would you apologize for writing long chapters? I am in awe of your talent. I've come late to this party (Gandalf would not approve) but I have loved every tale you've woven.
Werde Spinner chapter 12 . 2/8
Sorry for taking so long to read and review! I definitely shouldn't have put it off this long. This was a very intense chapter. I maaaay have been trying not to cry when Balin and Dwalin reunited. It was your stories - this one in particular - that made me like Dwalin so much, you know? I'm glad to see that liking confirmed all over again.

And then, oh gosh, thinking Kili was a Man... I may just really go and cry now...
Malicean chapter 12 . 1/31
Oh. Oh, you're back. That's wonderful! Love to see this story going on.
(Well, seeing Thorin so thoroughly broken is hard to watch, but it's great in terms of story-telling)

And now we're ready to delve beneath the earth - can't wait to see where this will take us!
Pucaroo chapter 12 . 1/30
loving it so far can't wait for the rest of the dwarfs to come in and Bilbo to get more memories :D Will gandalf come in again haha hope so :D
izzysaurus chapter 12 . 1/28
omg. this story is being updated. yessss. been looking forward to this.
Vault108 chapter 12 . 1/26
oh my GOD. This is just getting better and better! I'm on the edge of my seat and wow. Thorin was all 'this isn't Kili' and my word. I'm glad they're moving now though. Every second counts. I feel the urgency and pressure and so on. THorin's going to have a lot of thinking to do and just wow... i still LOVE this story and am SO glad you're keeping it alive.
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 12 . 1/24
Perfect, as always! Imagining Bilbo with a cane makes me thing of John Watson :)
GoldCleaver chapter 12 . 1/24
Loving the story so far! Wondering if there's any chance Maglor Feanorion will show up?
GregsMadHatter chapter 12 . 1/23
That death Kili mentioned...poor Kili having to watch his brother hanged first. Can't wait for more!
morpid chapter 12 . 1/23
I'm so happy you are continuing to update this fic-it is one of my absolute favs, though very sad and depressing. Anyway, I loved this chapter-Thorin's reaction to Kili was pretty heartbreaking. I can't wait for the next!
Werde Spinner chapter 11 . 1/22
Awwww. Thorin had to go and bust the bubble, didn't he? But they've all been trapped in despair for so long that it really would take them a long time to claw out of it. Poor Kili, not knowing what to think of all this. And then the news about the plague... gah, they need to get out of there quick. If Kili is the first to come down with it (or if you have any plot twists of that sort planned), I don't know what I'll do.

Bilbo not needing his cane for a bit there suddenly reminded me of Watson from Sherlock. *smacks forehead* I should have seen the comparison far earlier!