Reviews for Fast Falls the Eventide
TrippinOnLife chapter 14 . 5/10
Great story so far! I hope you come back to it!
TwistedHilarity chapter 14 . 2/26
This has been quite lovely, if heart breaking for Kili and Fili. Really have been enjoying the whole company slowly meeting up and figuring things out.

And I liked it before mentions of Bagginshield, so that is just icing on the awesome cake. Looking forward to more.
winter's-lion chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
I am so pleased to know that you are continuing this! I am so in love with this story, it's almost as heartbreaking as the last movie was.
I commend your perseverance and can't wait to read more!
ArthursShadow chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Hi!

Omg I forgot how mich I loved this story! It just keeps on getting better, Frerin and Dis, seriously!

aww, you really brightend my day (and after a Christmas spend all alone, it needed brightening). Thank you!

Ps: don't worry about the ships, hihi, that's going great! I already had this inkling when reading _ feelsvery natural! You can't help characters when they want to do something ;)
Elwaith chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
What happened that this is the state of things, between this story and that of Lord of the Rings? What made the world this way?
Elwaith chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
Thanks for updating!
Malicean chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Yay, yay, YAY! A new chapter! TWO new chapters, even!

And now with Frerin and Dis, too. Really think they should come along with the rest of the company, though - maybe that's where the very first quest went wrong? Incomplete complement?

Can't wait for the next part!
Vault108 chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
Love love love love LOVE. This story is so amazing. I can't even. That air ship, I never saw it coming. and im SO glad that Thorin and Dis are on somewhat shakey but more solid ground. A lot still has to be done and said and this and that.

Since she and Frerin aren't going with as always in the past, I wonder if that would keep the sad cycle repeating?
GUEST chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
So this is going to be Bagginshield? Too bad and I was enjoying this so far but I'll stop here then, thanks for the warning.
Vault108 chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
YOU'RE NOT TRASH! Life happens, inspiration strikes when it does, and boy did inspiration strike you. I loved these two new chapters, it's like a Christmas gift xoxoxoox.

I love how this is tying in, and wow wow wow. My heart was pounding at times. Dis... wow. Omg. Now that Kili and Fili are united, I hope so hard that Dis will somehow forgive Thorin and he'll find his inner strength aswell. No wonder he didn't want to go there!

Are you more active on ao3 in terms of this tale? If so, what is your user name there? :)
Ms. Fairweather chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
I was so excited to get one chapter-and then to have another?! Christmas came early! Very excited. I even went back and reread the entire thing.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
Hooray new chapter! I am so excited! I really love this story and I am glad it has not been abandoned.
punchythesecond chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
It makes me very sad that this has not been updated.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
I just came upon this story, and am hooked! Please Please Please update!
Thanks!