Reviews for Mind Over Matter
UTHEMAN chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
First off I want to apologize for my old reviews were not very good at all.
I was young and stupid, but now I know how to write a half decent review, so let's get to it.

Even though it might seem older done now of days,
I already thought you done a good job with the whole Jack having superpower thing.
But he does feel like a swiss army knife of psychic powers, though that makes him a formidable opponent.
And a good kid to go camping with or hiking.

Everybody is wonderfully in character, and none of their actions seem too unbelievable.
The kids are kids and robots are giant robot, just how I like it.
Also I really like how you gave the spotlight too Fowler even if it's for little while, he just so much fun to have around.

But when of my favorite things about the story is when you showed what was happening behind-the-scenes with the other characters, it's great to see the stories from so many ways.
I didn't see any typos or technical errors so it's all good there too.

Now I know there's some people who are hoping for you to continue, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't one of them.
But you given us a pretty good idea of what you're planning, and a feeling for the type story you're telling.

So I'm pretty satisfied for what we got.
Because this is a great story, and I've reread it quite a lot.

I hope this is useful somehow.-MAN
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Hellllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo! Areeeee Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Deeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaad?
Translation: Hello! Are you dead?

Hey! It has been a year, I'm desperately waiting, and you din't seem to update...are you having a writer's block?
'Kay...so, Plesae update soon!
killerbot118 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Why does it have to be jack dude
Qana Luella chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
aw, What happens NeXT?
bhark3 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Ok this is odd. How did Ratchet get a blaster? I have never seen him with one on the show.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
when are going to update
LunarStar98 chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
please continue. please continue. please continue. please continue. please continue. please continue. please continue. please continue. please continue. please continue. please continue. please continue. must read next chapter of totally awesome story. LOVE IT! :D
Xireana Prime chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
can't wait for the next chapter! XD
The Prime Writer chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
This is an awesome story. Let me ask you, did Jack get his powers from Native American mystic energy, a weird natural element or chemical, or ancient Cybertronian technology? please answer my review if you have the time.
TheDarkening chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
Ginger-Jay Pear chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Please update soon! I love this. Can't wait for more.
I loved how you included the Witwikis in here too. It was a funny twist.
Riyappe Paws chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Nicely done.
Pirate of Justic chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
New heights of excellnce!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Next Chapter Please
MissMary chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Mean little cliffhanger there. talk about action!