Reviews for All in Good Taste
StarTrail chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh my god, that was adorable. And the way you handled Lambda and Asbel? Brilliant. You should do more Graces fics, cause this is a work of art. Seriously, Graces needs a section for fic recs on TvTropes, and this needs to be there.
KH777 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Very funny and awesome story! I loved it!
UTHEMAN chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is kind of off topic but the way you describe ice cream is kind of the way I think about fanfiction, It's something I find funny.

But dude this story is so excellent, the perfect end to Tales of Graces.
It was like just being back with the group, going on one last adventure even if it was at the expense of Asbel and Lambda eating all that food.
Everybody was very in character, I never stop and ask myself would they really say something like that.

It would be very interesting see your opinion or even hear about the new Tales of games, but it's cool you've already written and made some amazing stories so don't worry about it.
Also from the bottom my heart I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Aww! heeheehee! That was awesome! :D
Shadigan Shinen chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Can't help but smile at this one, lovely Work. Can't wait for your long story when you finish edit it!
knight-night chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Who doesn't like ice cream at first? But I'm so glad you're back!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I squealed when I saw the notification for this story in my email.

This is so cute Lambda's acting like a tsundere, but I find it sweet [lol pun] that ice cream is the food that makes him happy. bwehhh so adorable. I wonder if Asbel believes in the saying "too much of a good thing is bad" ...I think if he ever gets sick from eating curry, he's gonna be so sad oh my god. Sophie and Richard are such a cute double team, all the crablettes! :D

Glad to see you're still creating magic, Darkangel. :)
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT! XD

When Asbel was asking Lamdda on what kind of food he liked and Lamdda refuses to answer, I KNEW it had to be a kind of food that Lambda considers to be embarrassing to like (after all, why lie about it: it's just food after all). And the first thing that came to mind after having that thought were "kiddie snacks": things that any kid would enjoy having. Ice-cream is the first thing that came to mind, with jellybeans and gummi bears second and third respectively. XDDD I'm so happy I guessed it right!

I can totally see Cornell giving Lamdda ice-cream often in his past, while he still had the form of a little boy. It's fitting, really. If anything, I think Lamda would like the memory of Cornell giving him ice-cream, at the very least.

ANYWAY! I seriously love this story. Though it had a very simple plotline, you wrote it in a way that's seriously fun to read: the descriptions are sufficient, everyone is well in character and I can see the interactions as if they were happening in the game as a small side-quest kind of thing. Faving this! 8D
Yoshi chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Aw that was really sweet. At first, seeing how lengthy it was made me hesitate to read but once I started I couldn't stop. You really did add depth into Lamda, since I never actually felt there was enough interaction in the game, he just existed but here I felt it definitely added what the game missed. A wonderful work and enjoyable reading.