Reviews for Touch Me
cocksin chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
needs more sex
Animeroxx123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This was cute and hot at the same time! Good fanfic! ZoNa is so sexy!
Habit chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Something to think about, Zoro's eyes are black, not light green. His hair is light green, hence the nickname 'marimo' which is the Japanese term for moss that grows on the underside of ships. His eye color hasn't changed (that I know of) since the beginning of the manga/anime. It's a small mishap, but you may want to check up on it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
"If I continue I will not stop till I have you screaming my name. This is your only warning."

i died of fangirling and nose bleed
you're the best!
adbkajldfkldjwkenfd;kjawfndmaskcfnmas
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
aww that was hot.. and why didn't Nami look down at his "package" to see what he was working with? I would have lol.! Very hot tho
lace chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Love it! update plss :D
Kogamishinyaluv chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
love ZoNa fic! i've already see the fanart picture, and i can't wait to read another fanfic that you want to creat base on those fanart( especially lovelovegame _)
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Well I gotta say it's pretty nice for a first felt a bit rushed, to be honest, but I'm sure you have a more detailed back story in mind which isn't shown in this one-shot, so...good job!

The only thing I'm not so sure how I felt about...is when Zoro said he had his share of women during the two years apart from his crewmates. Yo do realize he was in an island with only two other people on, right? And I don't really like the idea of him "doing it" with Perona (the girl looks 14, gosh), so...it felt a little weird to me. Other than that, I think this is good.
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Zoro and Nami are sexayy
vale chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I really enjoyed it and i love the way you write, but i just think that the end is a little bit hurried and ooc. Firt thing, in Mihawk's island there's no one apart from him, Zoro and Perona. and also nami and zoro are way too proud to say those things in the end. Personally i think you can improve the last part! By the way, the shower was perfect!
fmdevil chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Not bad, it felt a little rushed, but it was still a good read. I liked their playfulness throughout the story.

I hope to read more ZoNa from you in the near future. Keep up the good work ;]