Reviews for A Night In the Life of a Tomato Sauce Vampire
Walkazo chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Not your best parody, but good nonetheless.

But, in Pokémon, Giovanni never actually wanted Pikachu; Jesie, James and Meowth just assume he wants it 'cause in their opinion a powerfull Pikachu is a coveted Pikachu in the eyes of their boss. But in reality, he could probably care less about the 'Twerps'.

Anyway, (really) later!
Darth Ben chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
That was excellent! I wish I was able to watch the show because the year it was aired was the year I was born, which I think is why it's disappointing that I couldn't see it. Plus, when you watched this episode, was the featured song "Thriller" played as background music during the Count Koopula episode, or was the song played in music video form? Overall, this novelization was excellent!
Princess Esther of Hyrule chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
XD HAHAHAHA! So funny!

Yes, Giovanni is a tomato-sauce vampire! XD MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Giovanni: -_- I am not a Tomato-juice sucking vampire!

Me: yes you are! *smacks him on the head with a Shinai, rendering him uncouncious*

Giovanni: _ ow...
400 PM chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Very nice. I liked the way you added the non-Nintendo characters, and mentioned the Super Mario Bros. Super Show episode "Pirates of Koopa." And thanks for keeping the "hitting the sauce" joke from the original. That was my favorite part of the original episode.
Nachtsider chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
The only fault with this spiffing fic is the title. Consider replacing the word 'life' with 'un-life'(vampires are undead beings, remember?).
Vampire Yami chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Very Funny! keep up the good work! Vampire Yami
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Heh. You keep this thing realistic in spite of it being utterely flirtisous! This is perfect! See ya! :-)
queer and obsolete chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
funny.i did not think the other guys would succed however,when someone tries to drive a stake through your heart...ouch...i would of vomited if bowser turned peach into a vampire...let me guess...Count Peachula?Great everyone who did not like it{i doubt there are many}would like it if you added some kind of sequel.
Toni The Mink chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I remember that episode! Too cute! Nice take on Count Koopula. I definatley like the line Peach made "Brotherhood? But I'm a girl!" I remember that line from the SMB clip at DiC's website.

BTW, thank you for reviewing my fanfics. Even though some were really kidn and others were... not kind. :)