Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
Acore5 chapter 1 . 11/22
will chapter 3 . 11/3
You know, I've read this story countless times. It's kind of my go to. Anycase, every single time, without fail, I can't help but laugh out loud literally every time I read the phrase wetter than a lake and you made me snort which really isn't something I do, and will deny for as long as I live.
Regardless of the many many MANY times I've read this, I still love it I really do.
From an adoring fan in cape town, south africa
greysaddict7 chapter 49 . 10/27
This is the longest and the best fan fiction I've read, I know it's a little too late for this but I just finished reading this last chapter and I can't wait to continue with the sequel.
I am hooked. I am in love with the characters. I'm fairly new to the fanfiction but I can't wait to read EVERYTHING you write!
kassia.crislayne chapter 49 . 7/29
Great story! Definitely a favorite! I'm already reading the sequel and I'm here to tell that now I understand why this story has so many reviews, favorites and follows. All the characters were so believable and true to themselves. Great work. Thanks and congrats!
Max chapter 44 . 7/20
I hate that callie is always the giver and ariaona is alway the drama queen . To have that kind of love is amazing ! Even if it is a fanfaction u can just feel it.
greyanatomyisepic chapter 5 . 7/20
soooo damn hot and sexy and mind-blowing sex hahah
lovingfanfic2death chapter 21 . 6/11
Arizona with a strap on Callie receiving...HOT!
lovingfanfic2death chapter 13 . 6/10
I love in the story how you made Aria a lifesaver for is a wonderful chapter and I can't wait to read the story again...
iloveyoucalzona chapter 41 . 5/25
So beautiful. I'm so sad it's almost over!
iloveyoucalzona chapter 25 . 5/25
Okay, I laughed out loud while reading this chapter. Good stuff! It just keeps getting better and better.
iloveyoucalzona chapter 24 . 5/25
iloveyoucalzona chapter 7 . 5/24
LOVING THIS. Can't wait until AZ finally grows up and gets her act together!
iloveyoucalzona chapter 5 . 5/24
You are SUCH an amazing writer. I loved this chapter!
iloveyoucalzona chapter 3 . 5/24