Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
Josephine chapter 49 . 12/1/2017
The best fanfiction I have ever read. An incredible life-affirming journey - sexual, emotional, familial, professional, existential - and an amazing portrait of women in love. Thank you for sharing your talent and I wish you the best in life.
Josephine chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
What an insanely hot beginning... You have a way with words like they do with fingers and tongues: fast and burning. Thanks for sharing your skills.
Zinhle297 chapter 49 . 5/21/2017
Beautiful, just amazingly beautiful! I loved everything from how Callie got her groove back lol. And can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 49 . 4/17/2017
Wow! I would buy the shit out of this if it was for sale! I did wonder where it was going to go since they got together quite early in the story. Well done on a brilliant story and thank you for sharing
Chaya88 chapter 49 . 2/5/2017
Hey!
I can't wait to read the next part.
This one was really good.
I hope their lifes get relaxer when Callie is back in Boston.
Chaya
Nanasheila chapter 49 . 11/8/2016
Great story so well written I never knew what was going to happen from one chapter to another well done ty
stickywhisperspenguinstacey chapter 49 . 8/15/2016
Can't believe this story has come to an end :(... It has taken me two days to read this and it is AMAZING and defo worth the time! Well done and keep up the good work... Now time to read all your other stories 3
Guest chapter 49 . 7/14/2016
I would buy the shit out of this story if I could! Amazing! You're very talented. Thank you :)
Sarah chapter 49 . 3/29/2016
I can't get enough of this story! It is fantastic. Thank you for sharing your creative version of calzona :)
Guest chapter 49 . 3/18/2016
Hey you are a rockstar and I love u for this pleaaaase keep writing I hv never enjoy any reading as this one kisses
Cyclinggirl chapter 49 . 1/29/2016
This is such a great story, you write beatyful, I'm so glad I "found" this one on FF.
Guest chapter 49 . 1/22/2016
Wow, what an amazing story !
Guest chapter 34 . 1/19/2016
I love this story so much :)))))
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
How come it's Joanne Harrison in this chapter and Joanne Carr in the If/Then chapter?
Acore5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015