Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
Wow! I would buy the shit out of this if it was for sale! I did wonder where it was going to go since they got together quite early in the story. Well done on a brilliant story and thank you for sharing
Chaya88 chapter 49 . 2/5
Hey!
I can't wait to read the next part.
This one was really good.
I hope their lifes get relaxer when Callie is back in Boston.
Chaya
Nanasheila chapter 49 . 11/8/2016
Great story so well written I never knew what was going to happen from one chapter to another well done ty
stickywhisperspenguinstacey chapter 49 . 8/15/2016
Can't believe this story has come to an end :(... It has taken me two days to read this and it is AMAZING and defo worth the time! Well done and keep up the good work... Now time to read all your other stories 3
Guest chapter 49 . 7/14/2016
I would buy the shit out of this story if I could! Amazing! You're very talented. Thank you :)
Sarah chapter 49 . 3/29/2016
I can't get enough of this story! It is fantastic. Thank you for sharing your creative version of calzona :)
Guest chapter 49 . 3/18/2016
Hey you are a rockstar and I love u for this pleaaaase keep writing I hv never enjoy any reading as this one kisses
Cyclinggirl chapter 49 . 1/29/2016
This is such a great story, you write beatyful, I'm so glad I "found" this one on FF.
Guest chapter 49 . 1/22/2016
Wow, what an amazing story !
Guest chapter 34 . 1/19/2016
I love this story so much :)))))
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
How come it's Joanne Harrison in this chapter and Joanne Carr in the If/Then chapter?
Acore5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
hello
will chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
You know, I've read this story countless times. It's kind of my go to. Anycase, every single time, without fail, I can't help but laugh out loud literally every time I read the phrase wetter than a lake and you made me snort which really isn't something I do, and will deny for as long as I live.
Regardless of the many many MANY times I've read this, I still love it I really do.
From an adoring fan in cape town, south africa
greysaddict7 chapter 49 . 10/27/2015
This is the longest and the best fan fiction I've read, I know it's a little too late for this but I just finished reading this last chapter and I can't wait to continue with the sequel.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/30/2015
I am hooked. I am in love with the characters. I'm fairly new to the fanfiction but I can't wait to read EVERYTHING you write!
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »