Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
Olliesmummystace chapter 49 . 8/15
Can't believe this story has come to an end :(... It has taken me two days to read this and it is AMAZING and defo worth the time! Well done and keep up the good work... Now time to read all your other stories 3
I would buy the shit out of this story if I could! Amazing! You're very talented. Thank you :)
Sarah chapter 49 . 3/29
I can't get enough of this story! It is fantastic. Thank you for sharing your creative version of calzona :)
Hey you are a rockstar and I love u for this pleaaaase keep writing I hv never enjoy any reading as this one kisses
Cyclinggirl chapter 49 . 1/29
This is such a great story, you write beatyful, I'm so glad I "found" this one on FF.
Wow, what an amazing story !
I love this story so much :)))))
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
How come it's Joanne Harrison in this chapter and Joanne Carr in the If/Then chapter?
Acore5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
hello
will chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
You know, I've read this story countless times. It's kind of my go to. Anycase, every single time, without fail, I can't help but laugh out loud literally every time I read the phrase wetter than a lake and you made me snort which really isn't something I do, and will deny for as long as I live.
Regardless of the many many MANY times I've read this, I still love it I really do.
From an adoring fan in cape town, south africa
greysaddict7 chapter 49 . 10/27/2015
This is the longest and the best fan fiction I've read, I know it's a little too late for this but I just finished reading this last chapter and I can't wait to continue with the sequel.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/30/2015
I am hooked. I am in love with the characters. I'm fairly new to the fanfiction but I can't wait to read EVERYTHING you write!
kassia.crislayne chapter 49 . 7/29/2015
Great story! Definitely a favorite! I'm already reading the sequel and I'm here to tell that now I understand why this story has so many reviews, favorites and follows. All the characters were so believable and true to themselves. Great work. Thanks and congrats!
Max chapter 44 . 7/20/2015
I hate that callie is always the giver and ariaona is alway the drama queen . To have that kind of love is amazing ! Even if it is a fanfaction u can just feel it.
greyanatomyisepic chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
soooo damn hot and sexy and mind-blowing sex hahah
1,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »