Reviews for Sweeter Than Morphine
C chapter 1 . 3/1
HOLY. KyoKao is my new obsession and this was ** (I sympathize with the awkotaconess of first lemon writings omg, I was roughly the color of a beet the whole first time I wrote one lolol)

Beautiful lil smutty one shot agh 3my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I would love to see what hikaru was going to do.
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
It is 2:55 am...

I found a KyoyaxKaoru pic on Google, and as a Kaoru roleplayer, I was freaked out. I like twincest, I can deal with OCs, he did love Haruhi so I can deal, and I pair him with Renge (I actually have him dating a Renge on G). I shared it with my friends, and we all said, "wtf? no."

But this... I. LOVE. YOU. This was amazing! I like this! I now kinda like this pairing XD
Kailyssia Pym chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very nicely done. I believe you still caught their personalities even when they are in love and on drugs and alcohol. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I loved it. It made me keep a note for myself. That once I m with that right person craziness n surrealness is completely acceptable :)
Jazzy B chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Amazingly well written, but my parents weren't too pleased with me screaming HIKARU YOU DICKBISCUIT at one in the morning. I regret nothing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Read at 11:00 at night and it was really hard not to squeal, i loved it and it was awesome
shyguy3896 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is a very good one shot I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is one of the best one-shots I have read in a while