Reviews for Looking for Glory
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
I hope that we see more characters from Borderlands 1 or 2 come and help out, should this begin to progress towards including ME 3 - seeing Shepard, the Normandy crew, or the Council drop their collective jaws when they see Lilith Phasewalk for the first time would be an absolutely entertaining scene. Also hope to see what other elemental and Jakobs weapons you pull out soon
hansolo18 chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
liking the story a lot so far. would love to see where this goes!
PSG1JOHN chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Lol all i can say good fun reading this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
This was super fun to read! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Well some of those guy was very shock ( literally) that even when there out gun, and out numbers 2 foes, they can never go up against a Vault Hunter. I mean really, there used to all the shooting, being out numbers, that they still come up on top. Oh well, at lest Axel knows that his guns still works. Now were can he get some ammo for his guns? If the shock weapons work then what about the others as well? One thing for sure, both boss will be surprise when they see/heard about the use guns. LOL use guns lol.
guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Dark Phoenix Jake chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
LOL... Tediore reloads, Gotta love them
cg811890 chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Not bad, not bad at all. My only complaint is the lack of rocket pods on Axton's turret! Those things were the best. Anyway, it's a good chapter and I look forward to seeing more. Also, have Acton use that one giant ass cluster grenade, the meteor shower or something like that? All I know is that it makes a giant frickin explosion, and I think Shepard's face would be priceless.
Eipok chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Cerberus isn't an intergalactic organization, it's an intragalactic organization. The Mass Effect series occurs in a single galaxy, the Milky Way, so Cerberus can't possibly operate in multiple galaxies.

Also, the dialogue between Axton and Shepard felt very rushed.
Knightwolf1875 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Welcome back and a great update. Could use a little more length on the chapter, but to each their own.
The Chronic Masturbater chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
So fucking hype and awesome.
scottusa1 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Long time, no see friend. Don't worry, I understand why took so long. Sometimes things can get so hectic in one's own life, it can them forget about smaller, less important things. Still, its good to see that this story isn't dead.

Good chapter. Good to see Axton making Eclipse troops look like chumps. Keep it up. Laters.
ThatOneEngie chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
great fic man! You got axton's personality spot on, and explained how he got into the me universe very well.
Kaldi97 chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Awesome.
pensuka chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
i wonder what will happen next
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »