Reviews for Not Just Sweets
chloescissorhands chapter 1 . 1/10
This was absolutely marvelous! So sweet and cute. I love that little bit of angst. I really love Soma. :) beautifully written.
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Soul Eater Evans, you need more patience. It's so funny reading him stalking Maka the whole day like a lost puppy. To think that he'd be jealous to Black*Star! I know it's SoMa and I like them (of course!) but I also like that you give focus to another characters as well, adding more to the story. Friends are integral part of their life.

That was stupid of Soul, but sweet all the same. They had a lot of insecurities between them, eh? SoMa:3
There's no SoMa without stupid arguments. That last part melted me, I dunno what to say anymore...
I want that charm.

You seem to have a good life. Get a rest:)
JBug2000 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
There r no words to describe how cute and awesome this was! LOVE IT!
ILikeAppleSauce chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
omg this story was sooooooo cute!i loved it!soma for life!
Baybayshushi chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow. I cannot begin to describe how much I adored this one shot. You were bang on with how characters would react and interact with each other, the story behind it was cute; very fitting for Soul and Maka. I loved the way you brought it all together and I actually really enjoyed that it had some length to it. It was satisfying when I finished reading it rather than sitting there wondering about it or feeling it was incomplete.
Amazing story and I'm glad to have read it :) keep up the good work!
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
As a reader: Gah! This fic is amazing! Good job on making it good without making the characters OOC. Nice job! _

As a critic: Some gramatical errors there. Just those things. The plot is new to me so it's good. Sometimes it's too tiring to read oneshots revolving on the same plot over and over and over again.
Angel chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Nice fanfic i hope you will make more fanfics cauz i love the way you think

Hope you also read my past fanfics my acount was deleted so im using this public review thing