Reviews for Hallelujah
aniseed flower chapter 37 . 5/4
Hi! I dont review very often when I read completed fics. My bad. Lol. But I just wanted to drop a review here for this story. I want to thank you. So much. I am not religious, but I like to think that the only difference between me and a good religious person is the belief in a god. It is SO nice reading a good story that incorporates religion without preaching and condeming. Characters that have their religion but also an open mind to modern times and above all, the most important fact so many people forget, that its up to their God to judge. Not them as people and worshippers. (Always drives me crazy that one. SO MANY religious people from many faiths use their religion as a way to force conformity. When it isnt up to them at all. But their God. *sigh*) So again, thanks. I think you handled this beautifully. And thank you also for sharing it with us.
k1942 chapter 37 . 4/11
I think you did an absolutely wonderful job with this story! I sure felt all kinds of uplifted through a lot of it!
k1942 chapter 36 . 4/11
I always knew they were wonderful people and just look how they live their lives, welcoming all those children !
k1942 chapter 35 . 4/11
Just exactly right, purely them!
k1942 chapter 34 . 4/11
If ever a chapter deserved a few tears, it was this one! It simply blew me away!
k1942 chapter 33 . 4/11
You just about gave me a heart attack! What is going on?
k1942 chapter 32 . 4/11
That truly was very sweet! Bound to happen, also.
k1942 chapter 31 . 4/11
What a total dick! This was such a wonderful happening and it devolved into this confrontation!
k1942 chapter 30 . 4/11
The lyrics of her song kind of gave me goose bumps!
k1942 chapter 29 . 4/11
That's our girl, ever practical Bella! She's going to get that equipment to the church or know the reason why!
k1942 chapter 28 . 4/11
I've always thought Bella was a very smart girl and this just proves it! I do hope Carlisle is right in his advice.
k1942 chapter 27 . 4/11
What a damn fool the man is! Doesn't he realize this will have the exact opposite effect from what he wants?
k1942 chapter 26 . 4/11
I'm just hoping that Carlisle's prayers are heard!
k1942 chapter 25 . 4/11
Amazing that there are any drive-in movie theaters left in this country! Sure not like it was when I was a kid! Such a sweet first date!
k1942 chapter 24 . 4/11
Just another thing to hate Bella for, as I'm sure Edward's father will blame all this on her. After all, it couldn't possibly be his fault for being a controlling ass!