Reviews for Hallelujah
Mechcat chapter 18 . 10/22
Just reading this fic for the first time. Good stuff!

Did you perhaps name the original character version of Emmett Adam? And then use replace to put in the Twinames? I'm pretty sure your obnoxious girl should be saying God created ADAM and Eve, not Emmett and Eve. But it made me laugh anyway. She was just SO wrong in so many ways already.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
I really enjoyed this story. As a Christian, I enjoy reading about people of faith. I appreciate how Bella and Edward lived their faith, waited for marriage, adopted and loved all of those children. Thank you for writing.
Jibson01 chapter 4 . 9/18
Way of dressing in church- yeah, it shouldn't matter but you can't say the same if you see someone dressed like a hooker in church.
Montara chapter 36 . 2/24
Your story had a wonderful message and you are a very talented writer.

And in the most part you are right that appearances shouldn't matter but...

As a mother, I wouldn't want my daughter to see a naked or half naked man or woman in the church (or on the streets). There are limits and people should respect others if they want to be respected.

I love what both Bella and Edward did for all those children. And their friends, too. Very special!

Thank you for your story, it was a pleasure reading it!
JenLem chapter 37 . 11/12/2014
I just want to know how in the world you don't have more reviews; this was so great!
cctwilight chapter 37 . 9/30/2014
I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it!
guest chapter 37 . 9/16/2014
This is my second story of yours to read. Well done, this was a great story. Best of luck
MatingInspires chapter 37 . 8/17/2014
Great story!
bfl2ma chapter 37 . 7/20/2014
I absolutely love love love love this story. I'm sad to see it end but I feel as though their story has ended in the right place. Thanks so much for writing this story, it was a wonderful ride.
bfl2ma chapter 36 . 7/20/2014
*hugs self* That last part there so so so sweet :-)
bfl2ma chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
You know I'm glad they waited until marriage - I haven't read that in a lot of stories on . Not that I have anything against people who don't wait for marriage or who don't write their characters waiting for marriage - that is definitely your prerogative. I personally am still holding onto my V card lol and I'm 21 I don't think that is rare, I know a few people who are my age though and still virgins so I know y'all are out there!
bfl2ma chapter 34 . 7/20/2014
Okay I haven't yet commented on Pastor Abbott's behavior because since this is a story that surrounds religion I believed there was a possibility that he would see the error of his ways. So woot for that, I'm glad he realizes what he was doing was wrong although it took him a while lol.
bfl2ma chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
Awww they are so sweet :-D
bfl2ma chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Yeah I've never understood why people stand so strongly against being homosexual - I personally don't care, you live how you want to and were meant to live. My uncle was homosexual and I grew up around him knowing that he was so I'm kind of used to it, therefore it doesn't bother me when I see that type of relationship. But my aunts husband is so so so hateful towards homosexuals and I don't understand it, how is it affecting him. I mean you're entitled to how you feel about something but to have that type of hate towards someone is ridiculous to me. I just see it as you live your life and I'll live mine as long as you aren't coming onto me if you know that I'm not homosexual as well, we're good lol. I also love how you referenced things in the bible that supported the argument made in this chapter - *thumbs up* it was wonderful.
bfl2ma chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Okay this made me so mad because things like this actually happen to people. It makes no sense everyone who comes to church is there to worship God, why are people so worried about how others appear. The only one meant to judge is God and it makes me mad that there are people out there who treat others the way that old woman treated Bella. Otherwise I am enjoying your story so far :-)