Reviews for Dangerous Games
alt-eredboy chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
happy ending :D yay! hope it's not the actual end though o.o love this story too much
alt-eredboy chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
i.. i feel like crying... great work with this story! i always love your works :3
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
Great story! Though it made us cry at some points. Please post next chapter soon!
alt-eredboy chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
TTT-TTT
alt-eredboy chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
D: so good and so bad at the same time! im dyin to know what's next!
alt-eredboy chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
Whoas...The suspense! I'm dying "" great work! I love this a lot
alt-eredboy chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Just gonna go cry in sadness an happiness while throwing darts at Aizen's pic... Great story :3 love it so much
COMEDYGOLD chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
you made Gin a pedophile! O.O Weirdly enough it kinda suits him, but i hope he doesn't do anything to Sogyo and Koto-chan. IT WILL END ME!
alt-eredboy chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Shit! I'm panicking! Oh my glob!
alt-eredboy chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Oh my god nooooo 3: whyyyy I'm gonna cry ;-; this Is so suspenseful and so goood!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Oh my glob noooo 3: whyyyyy oh my god in crying ;-; this is so suspenseful and so good!
alt-eredboy chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Im dying to know what's next TT-TT I can't wait for the update
alt-eredboy chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh my god XD I LOVE the end of the first chapter! That was great! XD
saturated-in-orange chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
This fic /seriously/ needs more attention. I am loving this, and I hope you don't stop any time soon.
JuuxShun fan chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Poor Shunsui. He should have just been honest with Jyuu if he wanted him to stay on for dinner or help him out to clean up. Holding back may just build up to resentment. I fear that he may just snap. And he's already showing signs of that frustration...Oh dear.

Ugh. Can I say that I hate Hisana? She was the one who gave up the twins to Jyuu. And presumably, she never told Byakuya either until Aizen told him. Wy is she acting as the victim? Hope she dies from an illness soon. *so evil of me!*

Can't wait to learn what's in store for them the next morning! A surprise breakfast visit from Aizen & Gin perhaps? ;)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »