Reviews for 31 Rainbow Snowcones
Excellent job!
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Aw, those were great! :)
0kiJ9jio80i9j9 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I completely forgot to review on this before. This. Is. Wonderful. Most beautiful collection of Rainbow Snowcone stories I've read and I especially love the thing you did where you actually mentioned snowcones with rainbow colors (I suppose they would all just mix together into a brown mush huh?) - anyways, love it!

Hibiscus flowers and hummingbirds... darnit, that was clever. I pretty muched liked everything from this.
BonniePride chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Oh my goodness, I LOVED this so much! I'm a huge Rainbow Snowcone fan, and this has got to be one of the cutest stories ever! Thanks so much for the awesomeness *hugs* Have a blessed one! :)
TheEquestrianidiot 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I would love to see the story of evil Tooth. I had something similar planned, but I'm busy with a Ninja Turtles story, and a crossover between RotG and Slender so I just haven't found the time to get it done.
MidnightIllumination1222 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I LOVED all of them, duh.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Love love love this! I really wish for you to make some of these into full story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Type your review here...
Ann chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I'm sorry but if EVER you have time, you should write a fanfic of the drabble you wrote about Tooth being captured by Pitch and turning evil. The small portion you wrote was absolutely amazing and if there was a full fanfiction of that I would die. If not, I would like permission to spread the word (on tumblr) and have people write/draw your idea. But not until permission is granted :) I wouldn't want you to get angry and completely change you mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This fanfic is my favorite in the world of fanfiction! The description was beautiful and each Drabble was unique! I love this fanfic so much! Incredible work!
Lovina chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I did it again ;_; i read this a long time ago WITHOUT leaving a review. Guilty trip here I go...

All those sweet moments \\\\ they melt me you have a gift for making my heart flutter ;w; awww just come here and let me hug you
TheAngelofIego chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I liked all of them! So cute and fluffy!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
ArmedWithAPen chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow, which ones did I like? Do I have to choose? MY FEELS ARE TOO GREAT TO CHOOSE! :D

The Heroine ones and Assualt and Pepper were my definite faves. Your writing style kicks butt. Keep up the brilliant work!
TaylorRose16 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Which ones did I like? I don't think I can choose favorites! They're all so wonderfully written with the perfect amounts of fluff! I like that not all of them were romantic and that some had adventure-ish themes. If you were to turn any of them into full stories, I would absolutely love to see the one where Pitch turns Tooth evil. That would be a hell of a story!

Ever since I saw the movie, my Rainbow Snowcone shipping has been fairly light, but your writing is really making the pairing grow on me! So thanks for that, haha!

Overall, this was adorable and I really enjoyed reading it. :) You're a fantastic author and I look forward to seeing more ROTG stories from you!