Reviews for Next To Me
beckysue999 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Lovely. It's like being a voyeur as you watch two people fall in love, and amazingly realistically.

"with answers pertaining to mine.
"Mine."

And a wonderful way of turning around the canon "Mine" into something sweet and loving, rather than the usual creepily possessive.
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Just found this, but I absolutely love it! Every single moment is perfect! Funny, sweet, sexy, everything. Their banter and humor is my favorite. You're expert at writing that. :) Thanks for sharing.
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Loved it!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was so funny and cute. I really liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing :)
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This O/s is really cute! Loved the banter!
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Possibly the best line in fanfic ever: I'm not into bestiality, I swear.
This was brilliant and funny and sexy and sweet. Excellent job. I loved it. Looking forward to more of your work.
Melodia73 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Loved it. Thanks
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I really, really, really want more of this. Please.
CommaQueen2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was so much fun! I absolutely loved it.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh, I loved this. I love that even though it was one night, that feeling of rightness was there along with the attraction. Loved the humor and the light, fun feel of it all. Thank you for sharing this with us and wish you would post this on your author account. :)
gotechgo chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Lovely story! Thank you for writing.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Absolutely LOVeD this!
bellachica01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love this story. So quirky.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I have been sifting through these Ho Hey contest entries for the last several days. For some reason, I went from the bottom up, and yours is the last Bella and Edward combo. In a way, I saved one of the best for last. Yours was so very clever and very funny. I've laughed a lot today reading through this. Thank you for that.

Oh and BTW, I would choose Aerosmith and Foo Fighters in those two scenarios. Although I really enjoy Kiss, I would have to pick Aerosmith. Kiss was my first concert in 1979, full make-up, Dynasty tour, I was eleven. Good times.

Again, thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination with us here in the fandom.

Christy
Saguenay chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow, what a great story. It is incredible. I love it, every single words.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »