Reviews for Next To Me
marcheline99 chapter 1 . 8/23
Such an enjoyable read. You brought these two and the spark of intellectual and physical chemistry between them to life so believably! Congratulations on a delightful little story.
latersedward chapter 1 . 7/13
I saw your story being rec'd in one of the FB groups and I am so glad I read it! So much fun and love how crazy both of them are. Thank you!
Aqua1209 chapter 1 . 7/10
This is one of the most awesome fanfic I've read in a while. Made me smile a lot and laugh more than a couple time. It's a great humor-filled fanfic.
pudget12 chapter 1 . 7/9
DELIGHTFUL
mustlovertp chapter 1 . 7/9
That was so much fun! Loved it- thank you!
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 7/9
Can't believe I missed this. What an awesome night. I can totally hear Emmett saying "I told you so. Get married."
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 1/3
I've had this bookmarked forever and I'm so glad I finally read it! You perfectly captured the magic of boy meets girl, of falling in love... Great story, thank you!
I'm bummed to see you probably stopped writing and I hope I'm wrong...!
beckysue999 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Lovely. It's like being a voyeur as you watch two people fall in love, and amazingly realistically.

"with answers pertaining to mine.
"Mine."

And a wonderful way of turning around the canon "Mine" into something sweet and loving, rather than the usual creepily possessive.
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Just found this, but I absolutely love it! Every single moment is perfect! Funny, sweet, sexy, everything. Their banter and humor is my favorite. You're expert at writing that. :) Thanks for sharing.
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Loved it!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was so funny and cute. I really liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing :)
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This O/s is really cute! Loved the banter!
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Possibly the best line in fanfic ever: I'm not into bestiality, I swear.
This was brilliant and funny and sexy and sweet. Excellent job. I loved it. Looking forward to more of your work.
Melodia73 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Loved it. Thanks
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I really, really, really want more of this. Please.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »