Reviews for Bound
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 4/9
This was pretty brilliant :) I enjoyed the way you wrote their characters and personalities, and that little wink in there toward the Avengers was great.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/6
Awesome story.
Madame Tango chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Awesome work!
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
To my guest reviewer who noted, in caps, that Star Trek was "not obscure," I agree. As someone who has written about two dozen ST:VOY stories, in fact, I more than agree. However, Natasha Romanov, in whose POV that section was written, and who at this point has been in the US for a few months, might not agree. In fact, she might never have heard about those pesky Jeffries tubes that Clint is referring to in his "obscure" reference ... Everything is a matter of perspective. As they say in Trek: Infinite diversity, in infinite numbers. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
STAR TREK IS NOT OBSCURE!
Marronett chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Fantastic. Thanks for writing it.
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
In a couple of evenings? 8556 words?!
Educational, as always. Your stories expand my vocabulary and this one included some Russian and Spanish, too. Bonus.
Did not see the "still on the helicarrier" coming.
I particularly liked: "Natasha and Clint exchange furtive glances that, if analyzed under a high-powered microscope, might just contain trace elements of an apology." and, of course, the reference to Jeffries tubes. It was all very entertaining, temporary dislocation of shoulders aside!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I loved this. Laughed out loud.
paintallthestuff chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is too good to be true. Ridiculously funny (I made the mistake of reading this in a public area... I was pretty sure everyone thought I was a complete nutcase after the handstands bit), yet kind of sweet and meaningful at the same time. Especially great job at Clint's characterization- most writers seem to agree that he's a bit immature and has a dry sense of humor, but the wit in the banter was something else entirely. I loved it!
socrgirlz101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
cute and sweet
Shandare chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Enjoyed the story immensely - best laugh out loud line: "...he's given those guys lists of the ship's weaknesses on a number of occasions and been resoundingly ignored. Someday, someone will bring this sucker down.)"
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Really enjoyed this!
kyri0sity chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Awesomely done! I laughed my arse off & could totally see this happening. In fact, I vote for it to be in their movie!
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Very entertaining. Good job.
Wicked42 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Thanks for the review of my Unusuals fic! It was really nice, and totally made my day. :P

I thought the least I could do was return the favor, and then I read this fic and realized you're a freaking awesome writer, so trust me when I say that I'll be systematically reading every Avengers fic you have for more BlackHawk.

This fic was excellent. The premise was hilarious, the slow turnabout into camaraderie was accurate and believable, and the ending made me laugh. My only suggestion is that Hill and Coulson's discussion seemed a bit OOC-too formal, I think, based on my perception of their characters. Otherwise, nice job!

(I especially loved Hill watching Natasha recognize a high-five. I dunno if Russia has them, but that was a fantastic line. 3 )

Great job!