Reviews for Bound
paintallthestuff chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is too good to be true. Ridiculously funny (I made the mistake of reading this in a public area... I was pretty sure everyone thought I was a complete nutcase after the handstands bit), yet kind of sweet and meaningful at the same time. Especially great job at Clint's characterization- most writers seem to agree that he's a bit immature and has a dry sense of humor, but the wit in the banter was something else entirely. I loved it!
socrgirlz101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
cute and sweet
Shandare chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Enjoyed the story immensely - best laugh out loud line: "...he's given those guys lists of the ship's weaknesses on a number of occasions and been resoundingly ignored. Someday, someone will bring this sucker down.)"
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Really enjoyed this!
kyri0sity chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Awesomely done! I laughed my arse off & could totally see this happening. In fact, I vote for it to be in their movie!
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Very entertaining. Good job.
Wicked42 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Thanks for the review of my Unusuals fic! It was really nice, and totally made my day. :P

I thought the least I could do was return the favor, and then I read this fic and realized you're a freaking awesome writer, so trust me when I say that I'll be systematically reading every Avengers fic you have for more BlackHawk.

This fic was excellent. The premise was hilarious, the slow turnabout into camaraderie was accurate and believable, and the ending made me laugh. My only suggestion is that Hill and Coulson's discussion seemed a bit OOC-too formal, I think, based on my perception of their characters. Otherwise, nice job!

(I especially loved Hill watching Natasha recognize a high-five. I dunno if Russia has them, but that was a fantastic line. 3 )

Great job!
LanternLight13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
The last line completes it. Thanks for sharing.
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Hilarious! Love it! Happy Writing:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Seriously? Your writing style gives me literary orgasms. I'm not even sorry :D
epic how chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Such a great story! What a weirdly creative helicarrier-Valentine's story. Thanks for the original and funny tale!

Favorite line:Natasha and Clint exchange furtive glances that, if analyzed under a high-powered microscope, might just contain trace elements of an apology
sillystarshine chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
haha omg this was awesome! i just loved everything about it! :)
ladygris chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
ROFL! I should not have tried to eat popcorn while reading this...but I did!

I think I laughed through this more than I have in recent days. There were soooo many little moments. I think my favorites were "Mistress" and "Heaven help us all." Also, the foreshadowing of who would ultimately bring down the Helicarrier was masterfully done.

Another fantastic Clintasha story for us to enjoy!
eicarG chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
It cracks me up that Clint used to be *more* foul-mouthed than he is now ("now" in your canon, that is). I don't know why this struck me so hilariously, but it did. Apparently, working with Natasha all these years has refined his vocabulary (and then there's simple maturity, of course). Also love that his drugged brain comes up with a circus metaphor. So perfect.

Also love that he's already calling her "Tasha" and she is of course protesting. And just the marvelous degree of disdain they have for each other at the beginning of this, and the slow but steady morphing of that disdain to respect and then camaraderie by the end. You manage to portray them as younger than in your other fics, without losing the clear fact that they are still adults and professionals. And I wouldn't mind at all if you decided to write the interrogation Clint crashed (since you've now referenced it twice; I keep getting more and more curious for details).

And I'm going along reading and grinning and then I get to this line: "Someday, someone will bring this sucker down." And ... oh. My. Gosh. Chilling. And heartbreaking. And just ... oh.

Other wonderful things: "Barton and his beloved coffee cup." Natasha's horrifying assumption that he means a literal massacre-says more about her state of mind than any bulky paragraph of introspection ever could. "Here's the caff. And here's the sprinkler system." Clint making the effort to spare Doreen's food. "Arcane North American Gestures (Subsection: Triumphant)." And of course ... the kiss.
theicemenace chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Well, where should I start. More swearing than I'd've liked, but other than that, it was funny.

Trust issues indeed. They had to get over them somehow.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »