Reviews for Bound
ladygris chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
ROFL! I should not have tried to eat popcorn while reading this...but I did!

I think I laughed through this more than I have in recent days. There were soooo many little moments. I think my favorites were "Mistress" and "Heaven help us all." Also, the foreshadowing of who would ultimately bring down the Helicarrier was masterfully done.

Another fantastic Clintasha story for us to enjoy!
ProneToWander chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
It cracks me up that Clint used to be *more* foul-mouthed than he is now ("now" in your canon, that is). I don't know why this struck me so hilariously, but it did. Apparently, working with Natasha all these years has refined his vocabulary (and then there's simple maturity, of course). Also love that his drugged brain comes up with a circus metaphor. So perfect.

Also love that he's already calling her "Tasha" and she is of course protesting. And just the marvelous degree of disdain they have for each other at the beginning of this, and the slow but steady morphing of that disdain to respect and then camaraderie by the end. You manage to portray them as younger than in your other fics, without losing the clear fact that they are still adults and professionals. And I wouldn't mind at all if you decided to write the interrogation Clint crashed (since you've now referenced it twice; I keep getting more and more curious for details).

And I'm going along reading and grinning and then I get to this line: "Someday, someone will bring this sucker down." And ... oh. My. Gosh. Chilling. And heartbreaking. And just ... oh.

Other wonderful things: "Barton and his beloved coffee cup." Natasha's horrifying assumption that he means a literal massacre-says more about her state of mind than any bulky paragraph of introspection ever could. "Here's the caff. And here's the sprinkler system." Clint making the effort to spare Doreen's food. "Arcane North American Gestures (Subsection: Triumphant)." And of course ... the kiss.
theicemenace chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Well, where should I start. More swearing than I'd've liked, but other than that, it was funny.

Trust issues indeed. They had to get over them somehow.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Another awesomely fun read. I get so happy when I see that you have updated or written a new Avengers story. :D I so love your cursing and cheeky Clint and coldly professional Natasha. What a dynamic duo. And that Clintasha made me smile and squee everytime one of them admitted (in their heads only of course) that the other was a fine specimen of the opposite sex. (Oh yeah, Clint/Jeremy Renner's arms!)
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
"You tried it Barton ... I didn't" "Ah, I get it. Handcuffs work differently on Russians, that it?" A great exchange, it sums up their trust issues so well.
I enjoyed the mechanics of the escape and how you made skillful use of each step to turn up the heat.
Payback may be a bitch - but it's so much fun that who cares?
Lovely Valentine surprise!
Egyptian Princess chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love the devilish grins I get when reading your work. Not to mention the evil cackling. Or the smirks.
Qweb chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Love the story. Hill and the shrinks can point out that the exercise worked.
Also enjoyed the first appearance of the Avengers.
avngstories chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
great job
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow. I wasn't expecting this to be so good. The writing was superb, especially the descriptive language. I loved the elephants metaphor. Thanks for making the development of Barton and Romanoff's relationship subtle and intelligent.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
AHAHAHAH! BWAHHHHHAAAAAAA, I NEED MORE! OMG! This is priceless. Please a tiny Epilogue where the Doctors find out about their pay and everything that happened is traced back to Hill's computer!

I mean Hill does need a dressing down and the doctors too since they did damage the assets.

PLEASE? I am your favorite Fan I know it!
tayababy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Heaven help the entire Division :P Nice trust exercise, and nicely amusing too :P
Calime chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
GREAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was amazing. I absolutely loved everything about it form them being handcuffed to the kiss. great job.
winjan chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Pay back is a hell as people say, Natasha and Clint are being nice, they at least didn't cut Hill's paycheck. Coulson is always the reasonable one here
Proclaim Thy Warrior Soul chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This. Was. Awesome!

I had an inkling their "situation" was courtesy of SHIELD. I'm glad they handled it in their own hilarious way, and getting one up on Hill is always a bonus :)

Great job!