Reviews for Bound
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Another awesomely fun read. I get so happy when I see that you have updated or written a new Avengers story. :D I so love your cursing and cheeky Clint and coldly professional Natasha. What a dynamic duo. And that Clintasha made me smile and squee everytime one of them admitted (in their heads only of course) that the other was a fine specimen of the opposite sex. (Oh yeah, Clint/Jeremy Renner's arms!)
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
"You tried it Barton ... I didn't" "Ah, I get it. Handcuffs work differently on Russians, that it?" A great exchange, it sums up their trust issues so well.
I enjoyed the mechanics of the escape and how you made skillful use of each step to turn up the heat.
Payback may be a bitch - but it's so much fun that who cares?
Lovely Valentine surprise!
Egyptian Princess chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love the devilish grins I get when reading your work. Not to mention the evil cackling. Or the smirks.
Qweb chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Love the story. Hill and the shrinks can point out that the exercise worked.
Also enjoyed the first appearance of the Avengers.
avngstories chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
great job
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow. I wasn't expecting this to be so good. The writing was superb, especially the descriptive language. I loved the elephants metaphor. Thanks for making the development of Barton and Romanoff's relationship subtle and intelligent.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
AHAHAHAH! BWAHHHHHAAAAAAA, I NEED MORE! OMG! This is priceless. Please a tiny Epilogue where the Doctors find out about their pay and everything that happened is traced back to Hill's computer!

I mean Hill does need a dressing down and the doctors too since they did damage the assets.

PLEASE? I am your favorite Fan I know it!
tayababy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Heaven help the entire Division :P Nice trust exercise, and nicely amusing too :P
Calime chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
GREAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was amazing. I absolutely loved everything about it form them being handcuffed to the kiss. great job.
winjan chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Pay back is a hell as people say, Natasha and Clint are being nice, they at least didn't cut Hill's paycheck. Coulson is always the reasonable one here
Proclaim Thy Warrior Soul chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This. Was. Awesome!

I had an inkling their "situation" was courtesy of SHIELD. I'm glad they handled it in their own hilarious way, and getting one up on Hill is always a bonus :)

Great job!