Reviews for The Fate's Illusion
anna chapter 40 . 8/18
i know this is delayed given that you've completed the story and all but i just kinda have to growl at those negative reviewers who had attacked you, ugh. GRRR. there we are. but i'm going to be completely serious when i say this- i don't read fanfics a lot, really, but this is by far the VERY BEST of any fandom fic i have read. it's amazingly well thought-out, and i must commend every single event that occurs for its originality and the way you tie it all together into a neat little package that i just really admire your creativity so much!? (you mentioned in an a.n in the past that you got sorted into pottermore.. not a surprise at all, in contrary to my own!) it's really mindblowing. i have also seen your writing improve from the first few chapters, from danielle's schoolgirl operation-trick-the-bad-boy to a very well-developed character. i LOVE when the focus isn't on danielle and tom, not to say that it's preferable (or unpreferable) but that i don't care at all because the action just absorbs in straight into the story! and lastly, i do of course admire your stunning perseverence in writing a whole trilogy. you are truly gifted. i'd love to say more but i am currently on my mobile phone and i hate typing on it, but your a.n this chapter really enraged me despite the fact i'm about 2 years late!
anna chapter 13 . 8/15
it's a surprise to know that reviews had been dropping for the past few chapters! :(
anna chapter 5 . 8/15
honestly, i don't see why people are complaining about the lack of tom/danielle! i really like the focus on danielle & it makes it all the more realistic that she doesn't spend every waking minute with tom, as dreamy as he is. (i know your story is completed and all, but still thought i should mention that!) i can totally feel the story building up & i love every word of it!
anna chapter 2 . 8/15
ahh, i devoured the last 2 fics with such fervor (that i wish i applied to my homework) that i'm savouring this 3rd installment (although i know that you have that one-shot compilation, but.. still..) by taking my (tantalizingly) sweet time. i really must applaud you for the 13-people-at-a-table foreshadowing, though. that is really amazing!
Hardel21 chapter 25 . 8/8
So far Danielle's story has been bloody great but since they got together sudden sadness has crept up on me, I honestly feel like Danielle doesn't have say in anything and she never does anything to stand up for herself... And it's rips me apart because over the past week I've read An Exquisite Pain, Dancing With Time and I'm half way through this and I've literally grown to love Danielle, her character build up is truly amazing but I just feel like she's disrespected all the time.
Anon chapter 45 . 7/2
THIS FIC WAS WONDERFUL AND I LOVED EVERY CHAPTER OF IT. You're a brilliant writer. The way you describe things, characters, etc. just drew me in the story and made me feel like it was more than just a fanfic. While I was reading I actually would exclaim my reactions aloud. You had me so hooked that I couldn't put it down and I read the whole trilogy consecutively over a few days. And I had grown so very attached to Tom and Danielle c: I can't wait to read more of your works! The journey across their story has truly been wonderful. Thank you for writing this masterpiece of of a series, and best wishes to you.

-an anon
another 45 chapters of torture? (': )': i just want to get to the happy part! X'D
scipio96 chapter 45 . 6/24
I read this whole trilogy in 2 weeks, any free moment I had because it was so interesting :) It's definitely massive, but the characters have all really grown on me and I loved every bit of it :) I really like how you ended this similar to how it ended in the book and I really appreciate that you kept Tom in character. I'm glad he didn't turn into some super affectionate dad, although that would've been sweet but unrealistic. I hope Georgina got to move on in the end though, and I was half hoping Dumbledore would stay alive in this fic :/ But thank you for working so hard on this fic and making it the awesome story it is now :D
in what chapter does clara tells tom about her patronus?
Anonymous chapter 45 . 5/9
This was the first Tom Riddle fanfiction I have ever read. And even after reading through some of the other fics on this site, I have to say that yours is by far the best. I finished through all three of your fics in no time and yet I kept wishing that I would come across another story just like yours. I had some qualms about the ending before I read it, but you tied everything up pretty well. I applaud you for writing this incredible story and presenting a side of Tom Riddle we never got to see in the books.
Look Tom, being all fatherly... sort of. kind of. maybeish.
Maria Wells chapter 28 . 5/5
Oh dear lord, what a cliff hanger! I do so want to read the next ch., yet I don't.
Woo-hoo, looks like a wedding tonight baby! ;)
Wait wait wait, soooooo what r they gettin married or is it jus a mind trick ir wat?
There are less reviews because the chapters have become simple and sweet, enjoyable, but not much happening in them. So there is not much to review about.

BTW i know this was not intended to be funny but I was in tears here:
"You better not have—but how?" Danielle's mind was racing with the possibilities that could occur now that he had the locket. Was he going to make a Horcrux with it? Did he just like looking at it? And, the most ridiculous one—was he going to give it to her?

"I will tell you as soon as you explain why you believe I am a bastard," Tom said triumphantly, slipping Slytherin's necklace back into his pocket.

It is just so ridiculous after all that has happened! LOL
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »