Reviews for The Fate's Illusion
Ugh chapter 14 . 4/22
The feminist in me makes me angry with these chapters
Soon17 chapter 45 . 4/7
Maybe it's a little too late,since this story has been finished several years ago. I want to thank you for this fic anyway. I love their story,very beautiful. And I love your opinion of time travel. :D
MidnightTabitha chapter 21 . 3/14
...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MidnightTabitha chapter 13 . 3/13
uwu Even if this was finished three to four years ago, I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH 3

XD and lol, dun worry Clara. He indirectly said he loves ya, and even if it is very infuriating he said "No", I'm positive he'll gather enough courage to say it someday
ileana chapter 3 . 3/4
i loved it to be honest it felt like read it...i think it is getting a bit cliche somewhere dont u
Wynterlace chapter 45 . 1/28
Cute story
G.M.Rivers chapter 45 . 1/14
I really enjoyed this story! Great plot, lovable characters, unexpected trouble, tragedy, it has all of it. Great job and thank you for writing this awesome story. I started the first book and I was hooked and now two days later I've finished all three books. Keep on writing! It's wonderful!
Z.zandy chapter 25 . 1/9
First of all: I really love this Fanfiction! Though there is one thing I don't understand. Clara told Dumbledore everything about her trip to the Gaunt/Riddle family and he promised her to keep them safe. So why could Tom easily kill all of them? Sometimes Clara seems too weak and untalented, because she often acts like a muggle. Apart from this I absolutely love your Fanfiction and I think you are a really talented writer. I can't stop reading this masterpiece and I want to thank you for sharing such a great Story. Tom acts very authentical and I love the storyline. (Though I'm really sad about Dumbledore... I still hope that there will be a turnaroundI like the "love-moments" between Tom and Clara and I hope that Tom won't become Lord Voldemort :D now I will continue reading.. Lots of Love for you and your fantastic Story!
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 45 . 1/1
What a great finale chapter
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 33 . 1/1
I really don't get why Danielle puts up with tom if that was me in love with him I would leave him
Rose chapter 45 . 12/13/2016
Loved it!
RedWhispers chapter 45 . 11/20/2016
Well, that certainly was very interesting :)

I've just finished reading your three works after stumbling upon "An Exquisite Pain" last week, and boy am I glad I did. Sure, I probably should have worked on my exams a little more during this week instead of reading, but oh well ... (I'll blame Tom if I fail :P)
This is actually the first Tom/OC that I've ever read, and I'm truly not disappointed in the least. I don't think any other fic I will read with the same pairing will be as astonishingly awesome as yours :)

I just wanted to add a little something about some of the author's notes. I can't believe that people would insult you just because they don't like one character or another, or that some people would leave you comments saying that it's not as interresting or as good as a Harry Potter novel. I mean, come on people! Leaving a comment just to say that is really, really heartless.
And as for Will, I don't really understand why people were so upset about his existence. I felt it was a natural step in the story, smoothly brought in with the threat of Clara's death because of the curse, and Slytherin's desire to see his line continue (if the baby survived) after killing Tom. And besides, it's not like he became the main character and the story started to revolve around him after his birth, so I don't get why people were this upset.

About the pregnancy in itself, given what Clara went through while she was in a confortable environment surrounded by her friends, and not fully affected by the curse (if Tom's theory about her being less affected because he was himself cured when he fathered Will is true), I don't even want to imagine what Merope Gaunt went through: abandonned by both her family and Tom Riddle Sr., homeless, pregnant with a cursed child, and cursed herself ... Tom should really change his opinion about her, because she was definitely stronger than he thinks.

Well anyway, like I said I really really liked your stories, and would read them again without hesitation.

PS: I would have loved to see a meeting between Harry and Tom when him and Clara went to the future (whether in King's Cross when Harry was seeing Teddy off or in the Department of Mysteries). Harry would definitely have recognized him. I know it would have created an inconsistency with the novels because they were in the timeline corresponding, but nothing a quick Memory Charm on Harry and co from Tom couldn't have fixed :P
TheNeverEndingOne chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I don't know if you still read these but W O W. I can safely say that this is the best fanfiction I've ever read. It has been amazing watching these fantastic characters grow and I nearly cried at the end, just of the sheer beauty of it all. Much like how I felt at the end of the actual HP series. If you know Dutch (which I think you do considering the "Langzaam-Werkt" spell in An Exquisite Pain) you'll now what the phrase "ik kreeg een brok in m'n keel ervan" means. You did an incredible job an I can't thank you enough for making this wonderful story. Tom Riddle is an enigma wrapped in a, well, riddle. He is sùch a hard character to write about, especially in a romantic way. And you couldn't have done it better. I can't recall a moment where I thoughthe was OOC. Even in the eniding with his children. I loved it. I could easily see Tom being protoective over his daughters when it comes to boys, even if he shows it in his own ways (makes me pity the poor sod who's going to meat his gilfriend's father for the first time). It's simply amazing. Have I thanked you for writing this yet? I have? Well, I do it again. I have loved this trilogy from the beginning to the end. You're gonna make it big someday (ot maybe you all allready have). Give me a heads up when your first novel is published; I'll be the first one to buy it.
me chapter 45 . 10/15/2016
10/10 would read again
rey chapter 23 . 9/25/2016
AHHHHHHHHH WTF. I would get that he'd do that in front of Clara, but alone?
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »