Reviews for Losing Count
quinntanarivera chapter 14 . 12/23/2021
This story is incredibly beautiful and never fails to make me emotional. Years later and I always seem to come back to this as a safe comfort. Been a fan since I read it for the first in 2013. I love the way you articulated their lives, especially the yearning, very heartfelt. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2021
This definitely fills the gap perfectly. After years of watching Glee and imagining what happened that night with Santana and Quinn. The story is so brilliantly written. Thank you so much. Though I deeply love Brittana, I think Quinntana is the hottest ever.
RWild chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
This story is so beautifully well written, definitely one of my fav... I came back to it every time I need a Quinntana fix! I wish you would have wrote about this pairing!
svuroho chapter 14 . 8/2/2019
Just had to re-read this story and bathe in the words again. A beautiful love story that has always warmed my heart. Thank you again for writing and sharing this story.
hergirl1015 chapter 14 . 11/9/2018
I've read this story many times, but for some reason this time I "really" read it! Thank you, thank you for writing this, it truly wrote upon my heart the way the quotes wrote upon Santana and Quinns'. I hope you are still writing and inspiring!
renDEVIL chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
This story is so well written. I wasn't sure how I'd feel when I first started reading it because I'm first and foremost a Brittana fan, however, this just blew me away! I don't know if I'll read any more Quinntana fics because, to be honest, I know they won't live up to this one. Just beautiful!
Root404 chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
I've just re read this story... It is simply amazing... So rich and full of emotions... kudos to you! What a marvelous job! Thanks
rialize chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
so much emotion in this story, it had me feeling everything they were feeling. great story, great writing style.. awesome work!
madam-xt chapter 14 . 3/3/2015
This truly is on3 if my favourite stories. I love the way your write and the emotion you can feel coming from the writing!
jerseygrrl chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
I love the way you write Quinntana - thank you for sharing!
AirBud chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
This is such a beautiful story! I loved it. Normally I stick to Brittana stories but Quintanna are so interesting. You did an amazing job and my only complaint is I wanted to read more. I loved that you wrote about their fears and insecurities, yet you didn't ignore their hopes and dreams. Thank you for sharing this.
texican chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
I believe I missed a chapter somehow because I have questions. Did Quinn quit Yale? Did she graduate from some school too? Did Santana end up leaving the bakery? I know a good story always leave you with a little bit of mystery but I just want to know if I missed these answers completely. Thanks.
joy.rolo chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
omggg thank you so much for writing this! :) love the ending and how you brought a conclusion to the abuela situation and seeing Santana graduate from NYADA :)
ohnanagleek chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
This was just so touching and I got so attached to it, I couldn't stop reading it lol. Great story, I'm sad its over; however I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Cactusgirl329 chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
"but I was wearing bed shorts and a tank top and I was so embarrassed that couldn't go out, but you didn't know that and were really upset." Omg I'm cracking up so hard right now because you have the best dreams and best dream stories and this sounds like you! Hahahaha like I can even imagine your face! Hahaha

"While she had only been able to acquire one extra ticket, in addition to the two she was entitled to" I snorted so hard. You are such a teacher because this is sooooo fucking accurate. Hahaha trying to find the kid who doesn't have family so you can steal their ticket for graduation. I just love knowing the little details in all your fics.

So I remember when you first started writing this fic and I didn't know if I would be able to read it because well... It wasn't Brittana and the pain was still very raw. But then you wrote a wonderful and truly beautiful story of two young women growing up and growing into each other. There have been other Quinntana stories but I don't think they tackled canon and post canon with the same careful and skilled storytelling as you've done. Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to read what you have next (whether it's fanfic or original) because it's all amazing. Thanks for sharing. It's been a great ride.