Reviews for Hounds of Hell
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I like this episode it show both sides of the brothers protectiveness for each other, Dean open up to Sam and Sam open up to Dean. I'm worried about though it's not going to be good for him, it's going to take a toll on his body.
Delena4Nian50 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I love this! I was kind of disappointed and relieved at the same time that DEAN had a run in with the hell hounds and didnt even get that hurt. I was hoping for a bit more and you gave it to me. Thank you
Elohim.Aelf chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh goodness it was sooooo good! :) I loved this episode and what you did was great!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Loved it! Great addition to the episode. I wish we could have seen what you wrote on screen. That was a freakin' awesome episode, huh? It feels like we finally got our brothers back and showing they care for eachother again!
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
:DDDD
DearHart chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Been waiting for someone to write this ever since i saw the scene. Thanks so much!
mandancie chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
oh I love it! this was awesome! :)
RainbowBetty chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Just what I was hoping for! It looks like we were really on the same page - again! Haha, great minds think alike :-) Really beautiful job!
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was an excellent story. Thank you.
mb64 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is very good! You did a nice job.

(You might want to fix the spelling in your summary and A/N though- the title is Trial and Error, not trail!)
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013