Reviews for Untied
Eponime chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I can see that; I can see how Kurt would be so scared of having his heart broken again, so disillusioned with the whole 'fairy tale ending' type love that he would think differently about relationships. He's changed and grown older, like Rachel, just in a much subtler way. But I never even thought of any of that before I read this story. So thank you SO much. It all makes perfect sense. And I liked the slight allusion at the end to how much Kurt really DOES care about Blaine.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is great! I'm not clear on some of the timeline, but I like the insight into what Kurt's thinking that led up to episode events.
twin1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Insightful thoughts and well written fic, as always.
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Of course Kurt wants more, and Blaine does too. Kurt's just afraid to let himself realize that yet, I think. He's afraid to trust again, and so he's going with what his body tells him to do, letting his instincts guide him, even if right now his instincts are pulling him toward two different people. And I think what he doesn't see yet, here, is that the journey toward trust, the one he thinks can never happen, is already happening, if he's letting Blaine back into his bed and trusting Blaine with his body, and impulsively asking him to weddings. He's already started down that road, but he doesn't see it. And Blaine /does/ see it. Hence the confidence. Hence the continual amusement every time Kurt says they're "just friends." It's just going to take Kurt a little longer.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I've been looking forward to your take on Kurt's thoughts leading up to the events of 4x14, and you didn't disappoint. It was so easy to accept the Kurt that we saw in the episode - confident (mostly) in what he was doing, flirtatious and unabashed - but of course being so invested in his character it's nice to get inside his head. Everything you've written on his thoughts of and behaviour towards Adam seems plausible, and applying the same mindset to Blaine in this situation works well. And yet right at the end you've brought up Kurt wanting more. How despite the belief Kurt has taken on that he can be satisfied without being tied down to the concept of relationships he's held on to before, there's still a part of him that wants it. His repetition of 'just friends' (with benefits) being something he keeps telling himself to reassure him of his new outlook, but something that won't hold out the longer it goes on.

As usual I seem to have gotten a little carried away with my review. I just can't help it though when you write like this.
KiannaKitter chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This...just...YES!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Another lovely companion to I Do. I adore all the Klaine authors today :)