Reviews for Broken Bonds
this reminds me if sunstone comic
wolfmadmax chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
would love for a sequel, this one turned out really good, hope you are going to continue this
davidandrewfugett1982 chapter 26 . 10/28/2013
I was very impressed with your story. When I first started reading it, I thought it was an erotic story. But then I got more into it. I have never read a story that more accurately details the true Dominate Submissive relationship. And you protrude it at a level so much deeper then sex, the emotions, the need, the love, the trust - absolute amazing. I don’t normally like stories with characters taken so far out of the fan fiction, like Tara and Faith in a dominant submissive world, or do I normal enjoy self-insertions (assuming Cat is representative of you), but this story was so well written that I loved it. I would love to see sequels, or stories of other Buffy or Angel characters in this dominate submissive world. Thank you for a wonderful story, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.
Michi the Mischievous chapter 26 . 7/26/2013
Oh wow! This was truly intense and beautiful! There are not words good enough to describe the excellent work you did with this story.
AssassinInShadow chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
Aww, and they live happly ever after...for now
DarkWolf300 chapter 26 . 5/20/2013
My only regret is I didn't read this sooner. I'm assuming they're happy...for now. At least they now have each other even if little cat is outnumbered by her domme..s . At the end of the chapter I wondered if cat's parents were there. Overall great story.
Spikesagitta chapter 26 . 5/20/2013
You can have a three way bond? Cool :)
spyffy chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Wow, I have loved every step of this story, it's been so beautifully written and crafted into an epic journey for Cat.
One thing that struck me in this chapter was Cat taking the lead in the talk with Faith and Tara, to me this showed how far she's come, she's grown, become stronger and regained the control she lived so long without.
The official bonding ceremony was wonderfully done and a great place to end things, the three of them together.
I got all teary reading this final chapter and I can't wait for what follows that "for now" :D
CurlyAkemy chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Aaawwwwwwww..., :: throwing imaginary rice :: Just kidding : )
Nice wrap up! Love love loved it!
Maybe just maybe- a honeymoon/ or wedding night fic : P
Jon36155 chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Awesome, amazing, exceptional, and any other synonyms you care to apply! I've enjoyed this story and these characters pretty much from start to finish...though with the addition of the 'for now' I'm hopeful to see more of them or at the least, this world. Thanks for a very enjoyable read!
Rain Addict CM chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
That was so good. I hope you write more for this! And my discharge has me on a profile that wont be going away so i wont be able to join again or any other branch :(
suplee215 chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Amazing story, I hope to see more in this universe some day. Only disappointment is not seeing more of the Buffy characters and seeing who bonded with who, but that's basically just me wanting more.
Allen Pitt chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Great story! And I have to admit, when I read the original premise, I had my doubtsheh. Hm, Tara's cryptic comments. She almost bonded to someone else first? Willow or some such?
I'm now trying to picture Xander/Anya...
ScOut4It chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Best be "for now" ;D
I like the ceremony and how it shows choice and an interesting combination of approval by the various friends of the various triad as well as approval within the triad of each other. And also the commitment to not 'stray' but to embrace the bond.
I'm glad that you kept Tara the head domme and Faith a switch, and Cat the sub-sub.
I definitely feel like there's more going on in this story that can be drawn out as time marches on.
Thanks for writing and updating.
Also, consider this style of world in future ones when this story is 'actually' over.
Okay, by for now :)
Harry2 chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Its hard to write the review to the finale. It is such a POWERFUL ending, with all that has come out, and Cat finally finding those that love her and will treat her like a part of the family. And then reading, what happened to both Tara and Faith, THAT not only brings tears to my eyes, but ANGER as well! If it wasn't for the fact that Cat would be joining this relationship, I think she WOULD have made those calls and had those threats executed. Now, let those of us who have been reading this tale, take a break, while we wait for the hinted prequel.